This PR consultancy boasts an impressive track record in propelling the growth of an extensive range of businesses in the start-up and SME sector, through effective and innovative communications campaigns. They are now looking for an Account Manager to join the fast-growing team. Apart from working on a blend of both strategy and execution work, you will have the opportunity to work closely with senior management on overall business strategy and new business.
- Assist Account lead in the workflow and is responsible for campaign implementation for clients
- Spearheading both traditional PR and digital projects
- Develop public relations & marketing strategies & campaigns to help achieve clients’ objectives
- Manage client relationships and offer timely strategic counsel and advice to clients
- Organizes, generates and disseminates reports (work-in-progress / contact reports / budgetary), billing and cost estimates
- Building relationships with key media contacts
- Capable of writing media materials (press releases, company backgrounders, spokesperson biographies, etc.)
- Writing and pitching stories, interactions and engagements to key media personnel
- 1-2 years of experience in PR & communications
- Outstanding communication skills – both written and oral, with the ability to communicate with, and adapt to, different communication styles at all levels
- You have strong research skills and thorough in your approach
- Capable of managing multiple projects/events simultaneously under set deadlines
- You are able to cope well under pressure
- You have a positive attitude and are keen to learn
- Able to demonstrate resourcefulness, resilience and grit.
33 Talent is your integrated HR partner providing bespoke recruitment, HR consultancy and coaching services into digital, data and communications across APAC and the rest of the world.
When you put people first, amazing things happen. We’re empowering people to thrive by helping employers hire, engage and unleash the best fits for their business. Please get in touch or feel free to make referrals to email@example.com - we'd love to hear from you!
33 Talent Singapore Private Limited
EA License Number 13C6298
EA Personnel: Kash Sasi CEI: R2198661