A newly formed agency focusing on helping clients with their sustainability efforts across APAC for heritage brands as well as growing startups, including F&B and plant-based protein alternatives, sustainability game-changers, internationally renowned names in hospitality and tourism, and more.
This agency supports clients to creatively transform existing materials into something of greater value, tailoring communications solutions directly to business needs, providing meaningful, smartly crafted strategies that make an impact and create value.
The existing international team leverages both a global mindset and strong local experience, and that allows the team to think big picture yet suggest achievable, creative ideas that are relevant locally and regionally in the post-COVID climate.
We are recruiting an Account Manager or Senior Account Manager to join a supportive, results-driven, dynamic team.
You’ll focus on building smartly crafted integrated communications campaigns for brands across lifestyle, F&B, travel, and sustainability.
We’re looking for a team player with a positive, can-do attitude, a great Rolodex, creative mindset, awesome organisational skills, attention to detail, and a sense of humor.
- 5 -8 years’ experience in public relations, social media marketing, digital marketing and communications, ideally agency side in Singapore
- Possess a mix of skills across media relations, social media, influencer programmes, content, events, activations, corporate communications, crisis management and/or stakeholder engagement
- Existing strong network of relationships with the media and influencers
- Excellent English communication both verbally and in writing
- Able to manage client expectations; experience contributing to new business proposals and pitches
- Innately curious, and keep up to speed with industry trends and developments
- Passionate about making a difference
- Articulate and able to express yourself clearly
- Able to work with people at all levels and juggle multiple clients and projects, sometimes with conflicting priorities
- Highly organised, creative and flexible
- Attentive to detail and never miss a deadline
- In possession of a good nose for business opportunities
- Have your finger on the pulse and know what’s hot and what’s not in the world of consumer lifestyle, food, entertainment and hospitality both in Singapore and abroad
33 Talent is your integrated HR partner providing bespoke recruitment, HR consultancy and coaching services into digital, data and communications across APAC and the rest of the world.
When you put people first, amazing things happen. We’re empowering people to thrive by helping employers hire, engage and unleash the best fits for their business. Please get in touch or feel free to make referrals to email@example.com - we'd love to hear from you!
33 Talent Singapore Private Limited
CEI Number: Katie-Jo Green - R1441403
EA License Number: 13C6298