A growing boutique PR agency is looking for a communications specialist to join their team. This agency has global offices spanning three continents, all with deep expertise in protecting and enhancing the reputations of renowned financial services and fintech companies through strategic communication strategies and content.
Reporting to the APAC Director in the Singapore office, this role works across largely financial services and fintech clients in Singapore and Asia. Apart from being the day-to-day servicing lead, the AM will be managing client relationships to provide strategic counsel, tracking timelines and evaluating the success of campaigns. You will also be expected to provide guidance to junior team members, collaborate across teams to best meet clients' business objectives, and play a part in business development activities.
- Minimum 4 years of communications experience (branding, marketing, internal communications, external communications) across PR agencies and/or in-house roles
- Good understanding of the Asian media landscape, including strong relationships with Singapore based reporters
- Track-record of running successful running campaigns in Asia
- Sound knowledge, interest, and acumen in the financial and FinTech sector is highly preferred
- Experience in community management, influencer engagement, and social media campaigns is preferred
33 Talent is your integrated HR partner providing bespoke recruitment, HR consultancy and coaching services into digital, data and communications across APAC and the rest of the world.
When you put people first, amazing things happen. We’re empowering people to thrive by helping employers hire, engage and unleash the best fits for their business. Please get in touch or feel free to make referrals to email@example.com - we'd love to hear from you!
33 Talent Singapore Private Limited
CEI Number: Katie-Jo Green - R1441403
EA License Number: 13C6298