One of the world’s leading specialised PR agencies that has been helping meaningful fintech, blockchain cryptocurrency companies tell their stories since 2018.
Their diverse portfolio of clients range from digital custody providers, supply-chain transparency applications, remittance services, cryptocurrency exchanges, NFT marketplaces and more. Our client are also media partners for some of the biggest blockchain conferences in the world, including CoinDesk’s Consensus, EthCC in France, Invest Asia and more.
- Providing strategic counsel and identify media opportunities for clients to aid their PR and wider marketing objectives
- Fulfilling clients’ key performance indicators and growing accounts
- Liaising with clients regarding press campaigns, creative projects and PR solutions
- Maintaining relationships with prospective/existing media and clients
- Ensuring optimal quality of deliverables for clients
- Analysing PR coverage and providing written reports
- Keeping abreast of current PR trends and tools for business improvement plans
- Be involved in pitching for new business opportunities and developing PR proposals
- Managing and mentoring junior members of staff
- Competitive salary
- Flexible working arrangement
- Coworking space & Classpass benefits
- Travel opportunities (when borders open up) to key conferences in cities such as Paris, New York, Singapore and more
- The chance to bring in new clients to the agency that you’re passionate about and would like to work with
- The opportunity to be part of a team of ambitious, like-minded, driven people from different parts of the world
- 3+ years experience and a proven track record in PR in an agency, or in journalism
- Outstanding organisational skills with an ability to multi-task and manage a portfolio of clients
- Knowledge of the fintech, blockchain or cryptocurrency space or a genuine desire to learn about it
- High motivation and the ability to work under pressure, independently
- Media relationships with financial, tech and mainstream press
- Strong news sense and a knack for storytelling
- Strong management and interpersonal skills
33 Talent is your integrated HR partner providing bespoke recruitment, HR consultancy and coaching services into digital, data and communications across APAC and the rest of the world.
When you put people first, amazing things happen. We’re empowering people to thrive by helping employers hire, engage and unleash the best fits for their business. Please get in touch or feel free to make referrals to firstname.lastname@example.org - we'd love to hear from you!
33 Talent Singapore Private Limited
EA License Number 13C6298
EA Personnel: Kash Sasi CEI: R2198661