A boutique professional service company, supporting businesses of all sizes within Southeast Asia.
This is a team of creative thinkers with energy, passion, and a genuine love for what we do carries deep and extensive industry expertise in their domain.
Specializing in the consumer lifestyle space, we work with clients across the food and beverage, health and fitness, hospitality, travel, and retail industries, representing established brands and up-and-coming companies that will soon be household names.
- Creating a strong story and brand vision for consumer lifestyle brands
- You enjoy the challenge of a fast-paced boutique agency, working with both long-term retainers and short-term projects.
- You will working across a variety of industries and clients – from food & beverage to travel, retail and more.
- You will confidently run point on day-to-day campaign activities to ensure strategies are well-executed and KPIs are exceeded.
- You will provide sound guidance to your clients and team while managing workflows and ensuring quality control across all materials.
- You will lead a team with your hub of knowledge regarding the local media and industry landscape.
- You will leverage your contacts and grow your network to secure opportunities.
- You'll be ready to roll your sleeves up and get stuck in where needed. This is a team-first company with a strong, collaborative culture.
- Have 4+ years of experience in the PR & Communications industry, preferably at a PR agency.
- Be able to build and maintain strong client and media relationships.
- Have a passion for storytelling with the ability to develop and lead creative strategies and briefs.
- Demonstrate excellent organizational and management skills with the ability to multi-task.
- Effectively manage the team to ensure that all client work is produced in a timely and efficient manner.
- Identify opportunities to improve agency processes and optimize profitability.
- Be competitive and enjoy seeing your clients and team succeed.
- Be excited by consumer lifestyle, bars, restaurants, spirits brands and destination brands.
- Be able to tell client stories across multiple channels, from media to influencers, content creation, event execution and more.
- Be a self driver with the ability to juggle multiple tasks and prioritize deliverables.
- Be creative and curious by nature.
- Know how to take your work seriously without taking yourself too seriously.
What you will get in return
- Unlimited career opportunities and growth potential within a thriving and growing team.
- Fun and collaborative company culture, with monthly social activities and quarterly volunteer opportunities outside the office.
- Flexible working environment with opportunities to work from home (up to 2 days per week).
- Generous annual leave package in addition to public holidays.
- Competitive basic salary.
- Medical insurance coverage.
- Valuable training and development opportunities and continued support for additional education.
33 Talent is your integrated HR partner providing bespoke recruitment, HR consultancy and coaching services into digital, data and communications across APAC and the rest of the world.
When you put people first, amazing things happen. We’re empowering people to thrive by helping employers hire, engage and unleash the best fits for their business. Please get in touch or feel free to make referrals to firstname.lastname@example.org - we'd love to hear from you!
33 Talent Singapore Private Limited
CEI Number: Katie-Jo Green - R1441403
EA License Number: 13C6298