Work hard. Have fun. No drama.
That’s what it says on the office walls of this homegrown integrated marketing communications agency, and they mean it!
This award-winning agency has a 60+ strong team in Singapore, making them one of the largest B2B full-service agencies globally delivering B2B marketing and B2B PR to some of the most innovative companies in the world
They call themselves the most 'un-agency agency' you will ever work for.
What does this mean? You’ll get to:
- Work for bosses you can respect, and yet make fun of – in their face
- Support some of the most innovative (seriously cool) companies in the world
- Learn new stuff all the time, because we know we don’t know it all, and never will
- Work like hell, but have fun in the process (read: impromptu ‘band’ jams, meme fests, courtyard/virtual hangouts, and lots of eating and drinking)
- Come to work in whatever you feel most comfortable in – as long as it’s legal and there aren’t any client commitments
- Not fill up any timesheet. Yes, you read it right. No. Timesheets.
Reporting to the Head of Digital Insights, you work in partnership with the Senior Performance Manager and 2-3 specialists based in Singapore.
You will play a key role in helping B2B brands in the region drive measurable outcomes through digital channels – an excellent opportunity for a dedicated and analytical individual to build a career in digital marketing.
Along with the team, you will plan and manage paid search, social, programmatic, ABM, content syndication, and nurture campaigns to meet key performance metrics
Collaborate with content & creative teams to develop relevant ads for the campaign and
guide A/B testing to identify what works best
You will constantly test new digital platforms and keep abreast of the latest trends and developments in digital/ performance marketing.
The person we are looking for has an insatiable appetite to do great work, enjoys working in a creative environment with a team of quirky individuals, and is passionate about making an impact in the work they do.
You have a proven experience in the planning and setup of digital marketing campaigns in APAC, including China, Korea, and Japan
You’ve worked for at least 6 years with regional digital marketing experience.
We're looking for a performance marketing specialist with demonstrable experience in setting up campaigns on different digital platforms such as LinkedIn, Facebook, Instagram, Twitter, WeChat, Baidu, Weibo, Google, Yahoo, Naver, etc.
The applicant will require the following:
- Google certification with hands-on experience in marketing tools such as DV360, Search 360, Campaign Manager, Data Studio, Google Analytics, SEMrush
- Strong research and analytics skills with a love for data
- Strong project management skills with the ability to identify, manage and resolve issues
- Superior communication skills – written and verbal
33 Talent is your integrated HR partner providing bespoke recruitment, HR consultancy, and coaching services into digital, data, and communications across APAC and the rest of the world.
When you put people first, amazing things happen. We’re empowering people to thrive by helping employers hire, engage, and unleash the best fits for their business. Please get in touch or feel free to make referrals to firstname.lastname@example.org - we'd love to hear from you!
33 Talent Singapore Private Limited
CEI Number: Diane Dizon - R1325376
EA License Number: 13C6298