Thunes mission is to unlock opportunities for Emerging Markets. We interconnect mobile wallet operators, corporates, merchants, money transfer operators, payment service providers and banks to unlock opportunities for businesses and individuals alike to participate in the global economy.
Providing unparalleled emerging market coverage and smarter transfer solutions for cross border payments, we enable financial inclusivity for those who need it most.
1.7 billion adults worldwide are still excluded from the global economy lacking access to any financial service. We make financial services global and accessible to everyone with our interoperable network supporting local and relevant payment and transfer methods.
Payroll & Benefits Officer
You will be primarily responsible for efficient delivery of our Global Compensation and Benefits services to all stakeholders (entities, regions, HQ, employees) in line with agreed Service Level Agreements and particularly:
- Act as coordinator for several international payroll, benefit providers and identified 3rd party vendors, including monthly reports to finance, year-end reporting to authorities – as per local country requirements.
- Ensure and keep up to date on compliance and relevant laws are adhered to across multiple countries.
- Annual Salary Review cycles setup and coordination
- Short-term incentives administration (both Corporate and Local)
- Manage employee enrolment into various corporate/local Benefit Plans
- Maintain enrolment/change/cancellation information in corporate and local systems, as well as external providers
- Update, change, enhance the communication of the international benefit plans
- Shape, document, update and improve local Service Operating Procedures related to compensation & benefits
- Ensure quality of compensation and benefits data
- Create queries and generate reports from Bamboo HR and other corporate and local systems
- Identify opportunities to improve C&B processes and activities - via standardization, simplification and automation
- Proven experience as a payroll officer or similar role
- Current knowledge of payroll procedures and related laws
- Excellent understanding of multi-location payroll and taxes
- Familiarity with payroll software and MS Office (especially Excel)
- A keen eye for detail
- An analytical mind and good math skills
- Organizational and leadership skills
- 3+ years of knowledge and expertise in the compensation and benefits area
If you have proactive and positive attitude, like to work with data and are detail oriented, you are familiar with systems and you have high attention to data quality and confidentiality- this role will be perfect for you. You will be joining a global FinTech startup that is growing rapidly and will provide plenty of global development opportunities as you grow with us!
33 Talent is your integrated HR partner providing bespoke recruitment, HR consultancy and coaching services into digital, data and communications across APAC and the rest of the world.
When you put people first, amazing things happen. We’re empowering people to thrive by helping employers hire, engage and unleash the best fits for their business. Please get in touch or feel free to make referrals to firstname.lastname@example.org - we'd love to hear from you!
33 Talent Singapore Private Limited
EA License Number 13C6298
EA Personnel: Kenny Ho R1987518