This independent agency represents some of the world's leading healthcare and consumer companies. The thriving communications agency provides strategic counsel to senior leaders on critical communications programmes and challenges.
This is an award-winning agency who have been recognised for their workplace culture. This agency actively encourages self and external development to help individuals grow. The passion, energy, and creativity of their team has led to impactful, award-winning client work.
As the business grows, they're looking for a finance specialist to work work closely with the Leadership Team and Operations Manager in managing the commercial operations of the communications agency.
You proactively identify the business’ data needs, deliver key analyses and insights on business performance, create new processes, and keep project deliverables on track. Organisation, an ability to multi-task and strong communications skills (written and verbal) are key to success in this role.
You are passionate about problem solving and take full ownership of your tasks. A strong eye for detail, some basic knowledge of creative projects and processes, and familiarity with project management tools and workflows will set you up for success.
You are commercially minded and adept at interacting with team members and clients, including procurement and contracting teams. You are expected to be a valued and visible member of the team, supporting the Leadership Team, and demonstrating an acute sense of responsibility.
What will you be doing?
- Ensure timely and accurate management and financial reporting & analysis to Leadership Team
- Production of project plans, tracking, schedules, deliverables & WIP reports; creating & refining processes for smooth & efficient workflow
- Responsible for budgeting and forecasting as well as cash flow management
- Formulating, monitoring and improving financial and operational policies, controls and procedures on an on-going basis
- Ensure that all contracts are legally and financially sound, liasing with clients, procurement teams and vendors in a personable manner
- Drive business performance reporting by collating and interpreting statistical and accounting information in order to appraise operating results in terms of profitability, performance against budget, and operating effectiveness across the business
- Oversight of client financial management including client bill rates, cost estimates and quotations, participation in new business proposal processes
- Analyse resourcing and anticipate hiring needs within budget
- A flexibility to assist the Leadership Team in any other matters as required.
- Previous experience working in a client servicing business is essential.
- 5+ years of experience in business financial management
- Bachelor's Degree in Business Administration or equivalent practical experience in Project Management and Business Intelligence and Accountancy
- Experience working closely with senior management within a client services business
- Strong analytical problem-solving skills and data presentation skills
- Systems knowledge - proficiency in ERP systems, financial reporting software (Xero) and MS Office (Access, Excel, Planner, Teams)
- Team player, proactive, assertive and independent
- Highly organized with excellent written and verbal communication skills
- The ability to quickly identify bottlenecks and build processes to improve efficiency
- A willingness to take ownership and follow-through
33 Talent is your integrated HR partner providing bespoke recruitment, HR consultancy and coaching services into digital, data and communications across APAC and the rest of the world.
When you put people first, amazing things happen. We’re empowering people to thrive by helping employers hire, engage and unleash the best fits for their business. Please get in touch or feel free to make referrals to email@example.com - we'd love to hear from you!
33 Talent Singapore Private Limited
CEI Number: Katie-Jo Green - R1441403
EA License Number: 13C6298