We are looking for a results-focused marketing graduate (or soon-to-be graduate) to join us for 3 months, to help us with several marketing initiatives. As a talent consultancy, we have 3 main verticals which are recruitment, HR and coaching, all of which you will be helping with marketing projects.
This would include:
- Marketing support: Support the sales team in all their needs for marketing and sales collateral
- Content creation: Produce marketing assets such as social media graphics and client proposals on PowerPoint or Canva in line with the company brand guidelines
- Social media: Help schedule and post to all social media channels including LinkedIn, Facebook, Instagram, YouTube,
- Supporting Client projects: Helping with comms and running events, or building web pages and curating content.
- Employer Branding: Looking after our internal team comms and attracting the next 33ers
You are all about results. This is a role where you will share responsibility for driving results from marketing efforts, you’ll get our messaging out to the world (on time), and provide valuable support and solutions to your colleagues. There is a possibility that this position can convert into a full-time Marketing Executive role.
We are open to any smart individual (and by smart we mean you’ve got common sense - no need for a PhD!) who can take initiative and learn on the job.
You’ll have a creative and logical approach to problem-solving and be ultra-tech-savvy. There’ll be a lot of new systems to learn, software to pick up and processes to figure out - we welcome your suggestions!
Attention to detail is critical as we have a lot of moving parts at any given time, and you will need to keep up with them! Ideally, you will also be friendly and people-focused, we like to think we are :)
Please apply below, or if you have any questions you can contact Gemma Hills at email@example.com