We are looking for an editorial manager to helps brands tell their stories in the most impactful way. Along with your team, you will be collaborating with the digital and creatives department, including content creators, strategists, and builders within the agency in all stages of the creative process.
You will work with a variety of clients, from government agencies, to energy, tech, fintech and consumer brands, The work revolves around producing written materials in a variety of formats such as thought leadership pieces, web and interactive content to print collateral. You will have a strong understanding of each target audience to deliver compelling content across various channels, from social media to corporate and consumer websites, as well as earned media.
- At least 4 years of relevant experience in Communications Marketing and/or related fields, including research, advertising, journalism, media or publishing
- A bachelor’s degree in a relevant field from an accredited college or university
- Excellent written and verbal communications skills
- Strong ability to think strategically and conceptualize creatively
- A portfolio of editorial-based content, including long and short-form editorial and social posts
- Strong research, writing and editing skills
- Team player who can work with a team and cross-functionally
- Strong project and time management skills
- Experience in an agency environment working with marketing, advertising or PR campaigns will be a bonus
33 Talent is your integrated HR partner providing bespoke recruitment, HR consultancy and coaching services into digital, data and communications across APAC and the rest of the world.
When you put people first, amazing things happen. We’re empowering people to thrive by helping employers hire, engage and unleash the best fits for their business. Please get in touch or feel free to make referrals to email@example.com - we'd love to hear from you!
33 Talent Singapore Private Limited
CEI Number: Candice Au Eong - R1877567
EA License Number: 13C6298