We are looking for an Editorial Director to help brands tell their stories in the most impactful way. You will work with a variety of clients, from tech companies, government agencies, energy, and consumer brands. Your work revolves around delivering a wide range of strategic editorial content and campaigns for the clients, from executive communications, spokesperson training, to creative assets and brand-relevant stories. Apart from working with these exciting brands, you will also be steering the workflow for impactful editorial content in the agency, as well as being a key leader for editorial capabilities within the business regionally and globally.
You will also get to collaborate with the digital and creatives department, including content creators, strategists, and builders within the agency in all stages of the creative process.
- At least 10 years of relevant experience with a track record in Journalism and earned media preferred
- A bachelor’s degree in a relevant field from an accredited college or university
- Adept with working with senior management
- Excellent written and verbal communications skills
- Strong ability to think strategically and conceptualize creatively
- Having a strong portfolio of editorial-based content, including long and short-form editorial and social posts
- Strong research, writing and editing skills
- Strong digital, mobile and social media expertise, with experience in video content
- Experience in an agency environment working with marketing, advertising or PR campaigns will be a bonus
- Leadership experience with a hands-on approach
33 Talent is your integrated HR partner providing bespoke recruitment, HR consultancy and coaching services into digital, data and communications across APAC and the rest of the world.
When you put people first, amazing things happen. We’re empowering people to thrive by helping employers hire, engage and unleash the best fits for their business. Please get in touch or feel free to make referrals to email@example.com - we'd love to hear from you!
33 Talent Singapore Private Limited
CEI Number: Candice Au Eong - R1877567
EA License Number: 13C6298