With an impressive portfolio of clients, this VC is working with early-stage businesses instrumental in building the tech ecosystem in Singapore.
- Play a key supporting role to all fundraising and investor relations efforts at the firm.
- Support organization of partner roadshows and investor outreach events
- Prepare and maintain investor marketing/communication materials and dataroom
- Sales funnel and CRM maintenance
- General market research and analysis to support fundraising activities
- Support all IR engagement activities, such as quarterly reporting and events
- At least 3 years of professional experience in corporate access or investor relations
- Interest in venture capital will be a bonus
- Ability to process financial information and communicate this information confidently and creatively in all ways — verbally, visually and in writing
- Customer-oriented and great interpersonal skills
- Organized and meticulous
- Proficient in Microsoft Office and Google Suite
- Familiarity with CRM systems and additional language skills are bonuses
33 Talent is your integrated HR partner providing bespoke recruitment, HR consultancy and coaching services into digital, data and communications across APAC and the rest of the world.
When you put people first, amazing things happen. We’re empowering people to thrive by helping employers hire, engage and unleash the best fits for their business. Please get in touch or feel free to make referrals to email@example.com - we'd love to hear from you!
33 Talent Singapore Private Limited
CEI Number: Candice Au Eong - R1877567
EA License Number: 13C6298