We are a global socially-led creative agency with unrivalled social media expertise. With 16 offices spanning four continents, we deliver a global perspective to our clients in a time when social media is shaping culture. Our clients have included Netflix, Adidas, Disney and Samsung.
We are looking for a hands-on self-starter who will lead the regional influencer offering, and drive top-line business growth by developing and marketing our influencer proposition.
As an Influencer Specialist, you will collaborate with teams across the agency to develop innovative creator and influencer strategies, while ensuring that we plan and implement efficient, authentic and targeted influencer campaigns for our customers.
- Develop an in-depth knowledge of the influence marketing landscape and key trends across platforms, at a local and international level
- Being updated on the most relevant campaigns, significant projects and effective approaches is key for this role
- Participates in pitching and client engagement initiatives to drive the agency’s overall expertise in influencer
- Be interested in Web3 technologies and their potential to shape shift influencer marketing and creator economics
- Identify main KPIs of an influence marketing campaign and analyse results
- Identify, recruit, and onboard potential creators and influencers to build our database of partnerships
- Oversee outreach, contracts and ongoing management of influence marketing campaigns
- Min. 4 years of professional experience in influencer management/ marketing, ideally in an agency context
- Preferably studied in the field of media/communication science, marketing, business administration or in a comparable field
- Intuition for current trends and developments
- Strong hands-on mentality
- Experience working with influencers and managing talent relationships
- Experience in creating social media content and driving measurement efforts for social and/or influencer programs
- Experience working with influencers on new and/or emerging platforms (TikTok, Twitch etc.)
33 Talent is your integrated HR partner providing bespoke recruitment, HR consultancy and coaching services into digital, data and communications across APAC and the rest of the world.
When you put people first, amazing things happen. We’re empowering people to thrive by helping employers hire, engage and unleash the best fits for their business. Please get in touch or feel free to make referrals to firstname.lastname@example.org - we'd love to hear from you!
33 Talent Singapore Private Limited
CEI Number: Felicia Madsen - R22111576
EA Licence Number: 13C6298