This successful organization with a global network of multinationals, government agencies, and top-tier technology companies has the goal to develop and transform the tech ecosystem by bridging the existing gaps in tech talent and education, and careers.
As this business grows to almost 50 employees, a new position has been created to manage the HR function across the whole business. Initially, this pioneering role will be 80% HR strategy alongside operations and recruitment.
- 5+ years of experience working in a relevant industry
- Experience in developing workplace culture and people development programs
- Experience in developing organizational design in fast growing organizations
- Experience in managing full spectrum of human resource management matters
- Desire to learn and adapt to new technologies
- Able to work independently and effectively in a team
- Be open to receiving constructive feedback
- Strong attention to detail, analytical and love solving problems
- Exceptional verbal and written communication skills, especially in the context of
- simplifying complex analyses into understandable/actionable insights.
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment
- Excellent time and project management skills
33 Talent is your integrated HR partner providing bespoke recruitment, HR consultancy and coaching services into digital, data and communications across APAC and the rest of the world.
When you put people first, amazing things happen. We’re empowering people to thrive by helping employers hire, engage and unleash the best fits for their business. Please get in touch or feel free to make referrals to email@example.com - we'd love to hear from you!
33 Talent Singapore Private Limited
CEI Number: Katie-Jo Green - R1441403
EA License Number: 13C6298