An exclusive 1-to-1 personal fitness gym with the mission to disrupt the industry and transform the way we view and treat ourselves. Their vision is to create an inclusive fitness space that educates and empowers clients to achieve their dream outcomes in a safe and effective way. As well as for their coaches to be supported by a culture and training philosophy that enables them to keep growing and achieving in their careers.
Proud to be an equal opportunity workplace they encourage applications from all genders, races, religions, ages and sexual orientations, as well as parents, veterans, people living with disabilities, and any other groups that could bring diverse perspectives to our business.
We are looking for an experienced, passionate self-starter to join our team. In this role, you will be responsible for developing lead generation and managing the end-to-end sales funnel. The role pays a competitive base plus commission and benefits.
- Partner with Social Media Lead to plan and optimise lead generation
- Corporate sales outreach and handling inbound individual client leads
- After-sales follow-up to maximise business referrals and reviews
- Work with Head of Coaching on the logistics of prospect client consultations and assessments
- Be the lead in all business development conversations. Make clear recommendations on how to support and amplify sales initiatives.
- Work closely with teams across the business to better understand the product, and help maximise outreach
- Minimum 3 years experience in sales, business development or a similar role
- Energetic and outgoing, with a hunter mentality
- Understand the difference that exercise can make to one's physical and mental health
- Able to engage confidently with our high value professional clients and prospects
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Excellent writing and grammar skills, combined with the ability to easily adapt
- Highly organised with the skill set to work on multiple strategies at the same time
- A proactive self-starter who thrives in a fast-paced environment and isn’t afraid to get stuck in
- Singaporean or PR
33 Talent is your integrated HR partner providing bespoke recruitment, HR consultancy and coaching services into digital, data and communications across APAC and the rest of the world.
When you put people first, amazing things happen. We’re empowering people to thrive by helping employers hire, engage and unleash the best fits for their business. Please get in touch or feel free to make referrals to email@example.com - we'd love to hear from you!
33 Talent Singapore Private Limited
CEI Number: Felicia Madsen R22111576
EA Licence Number: 13C6298