At our exclusive 1-to-1 personal fitness gym, we are on a mission to revolutionise the industry and redefine self-care. Our vision is to create an inclusive fitness space that educates and empowers clients, enabling them to achieve their desired outcomes in a safe and effective manner. We are committed to supporting our coaches through a culture and training philosophy that fosters continuous growth and success in their careers. As an equal opportunity workplace, we warmly welcome applications from individuals of all genders, races, religions, ages, sexual orientations, as well as parents, veterans, people living with disabilities, and any other groups that bring diverse perspectives to our business.
We are looking for an experienced, passionate self-starter to join our team. In this role, you will be responsible for developing lead generation and managing the end-to-end sales funnel. The role pays a competitive base plus commission and benefits.
- Collaborate with the Social Media Lead to strategize and optimize lead generation efforts.
- Conduct outreach for corporate sales and handle inbound individual client leads.
- Follow up with clients post-sales to maximize referrals and reviews.
- Coordinate prospect client consultations and assessments in collaboration with the Head of Coaching.
- Take the lead in all business development conversations, providing clear recommendations to support and amplify sales initiatives.
- Work closely with cross-functional teams to enhance product understanding and maximize outreach.
- Minimum of 3 years of sales, business development, or similar experience.
- Energetic and outgoing, with a proactive mentality.
- Confidently engage with high-value professional clients and prospects.
- Excellent communication, interpersonal, writing, and grammar skills.
- Highly organized with the ability to handle multiple strategies simultaneously.
- A proactive self-starter who thrives in a fast-paced environment.
- Singaporean or Permanent Resident (PR) status.
33 Talent is your integrated HR partner providing bespoke recruitment, HR consultancy and coaching services into digital, data and communications across APAC and the rest of the world.
When you put people first, amazing things happen. We’re empowering people to thrive by helping employers hire, engage and unleash the best fits for their business. Please get in touch or feel free to make referrals to firstname.lastname@example.org - we'd love to hear from you!
33 Talent Singapore Private Limited
CEI Number: Felicia Madsen R22111576
EA Licence Number: 13C6298