A global creative production hub co-creating boundary-breaking video content with diverse filmmakers for clients with a global perspective.
With a passion for film and short-form content, from one-off Instagram videos through to long-form video content for multi-channel campaigns, they specialise in producing all video formats, including branded content, documentary, social video, corporate and explainer videos for brands, agencies and publishers.
The agency is looking for a Head of Business Development to generate new business and drive commercial growth across APAC. The role is responsible for meeting and exceeding revenue targets set by the company.
This is an important role within the business, the successful candidate should have a trusted network of relevant client contacts to approach from day one and be supremely confident in researching new leads, establishing contacts, pitching for projects, and closing business. A passion for the film and entertainment industries is an essential quality along with adaptability and a keen eye for spotting trends in creative and advertising marketing.
- Entrepreneurial flair, excellent client relationship skills, and commercial savvy.
- Broad curiosity and passion for telling stories in new ways and pushing boundaries.
- A genuine passion for sales and a desire to attract the best projects and clients to the business.
- Demonstrated ability to translate a strategic brief into a creative execution that delivers on client goals, high-quality standards, and advances the portfolio.
- Demonstrated excellent leadership skills across all levels, strong communication, and problem-solving skills.
- Ability to remain calm and confident in a fast-paced environment whilst juggling multiple projects.
- Good at evaluating creative work; able to give and receive feedback to support its development.
- Knowledgeable and passionate about the creative and film industry, client’s business, and where and how advertising contributes to its success.
33 Talent is your integrated HR partner providing bespoke recruitment, HR consultancy and coaching services into digital, data and communications across APAC and the rest of the world.
When you put people first, amazing things happen. We’re empowering people to thrive by helping employers hire, engage and unleash the best fits for their business. Please get in touch or feel free to make referrals to firstname.lastname@example.org - we'd love to hear from you!
33 Talent Singapore Private Limited
CEI Number: Felicia Madsen - R22111576
EA Licence Number: 13C6298