One of the largest independent communications and PR agencies in the world, with known expertise in the technology, health and consumer sectors.
Boasting a highly dynamic environment with a strong team of consultants, you will get to work in partnership across multiple teams from digital, and creative to data towards helping some of the world's biggest brands achieve their communications objectives through integrated & holistic campaigns.
This particular role will require a passionate individual who lives and breathes travel, tourism, hospitality, and leisure. As part of our dynamic crew, you'll be reporting to the Senior Director and supporting incredible Consumer, Tourism, and Sustainability clients.
Your responsibilities include:
- New Business Development & portfolio management
- Business Acumen and Strategic Thinking
- Client Engagement
- Communications Marketing, Digital & Social Acument
- Stakeholder Influencer Engagement
- People Leadership
- A minimum of 10 years of experience preferably from a PR / integrated communication agency setting environment, along with 4 – 5 years of people management experience, managing teams minimum 5 to 15 members.
- Sound knowledge and passion for the Travel, Tourism, Hospitality, Leisure sectors are a requirement.
- Good understanding of the Asian media landscape including strong relationships with Singapore-based reporters and media.
- Track record of running successful campaigns in Asia is a requirement.
- Client and business environment: Customer service orientation is a must. Job pressure may exist from the requirement of handling multiple tasks.
- Experience in community management, influencer engagement, and social media campaigns is a must.
- Strong and consistent problem-solving and analytical skills
- Strong presentation and consulting skills, business development skills, along with a good track-record of winning business pitches
- Roll your sleeves up, lead-from-the-front style leadership. Does more than directs
- Executive presence and an impactful communication style that motivates others.
- Diplomatic, high influencing capability, and persuasive approach to change.
- Bonus if you’re active on social platforms and able to use your profile for business impact.
- Fluency in English (written and spoken) is required. A second regional language such as Mandarin would be a bonus.
- Be empathetic, bold, and flexible based on a constantly changing business environment
- Demonstrate experience leading talents in high growth modes, working with various stakeholders at both senior and operational levels;
- Lead teams to generate award-winning creative and strategic campaign ideas that further business goals for our clients will be key to how you succeed in this role.
33 Talent is your integrated HR partner providing bespoke recruitment, HR consultancy and coaching services into digital, data and communications across APAC and the rest of the world.
When you put people first, amazing things happen. We’re empowering people to thrive by helping employers hire, engage and unleash the best fits for their business. Please get in touch or feel free to make referrals to firstname.lastname@example.org - we'd love to hear from you!
33 Talent Singapore Private Limited
CEI Number: Katie-Jo Green - R1441403
EA License Number: 13C6298