Since our incorporation in March 2015, we have served more than 800 women in need through our programmes, Dress for Success® Singapore and IM Ready.
We are seeking a new Board Director, who will be responsible for Fund Development. All Board Directors at Image Mission work on a voluntary basis.
Director, Fund Development
- To establish relationship with donors and corporate partners to build a network of fund supporters.
- Develop strategies and plans for fund development
- To lead and chair the Fund Development sub-committee
Responsibilities & Actions
- To set the strategy, budget and goals to achieve the overall target
- Report fund development plans and achievement to the Board on a quarterly basis
- Identify potential donors, corporate partners and other stakeholders to support our cause
- Identify potential grantmakers and apply for grants to achieve sustainable revenue
- Work with the Fund Development sub-committee to develop detailed plans to reach out to target groups
- Delegate committee members with focus on target segments
- Oversee all fund-raising events to achieve the targets
- Oversee all projects to generate income, including annual giving campaigns and online platforms