Since our incorporation in March 2015, we have served more than 800 women in need through our programmes, Dress for Success® Singapore and IM Ready.
We are seeking a new Board Director, who will be responsible for Fund Development. All Board Directors at Image Mission work on a voluntary basis.
Finance Director, Role & Responsibilities
- Act as Image Mission financial manager and advisor; and be overall responsible for financial reporting and budget planning.
- Ensure that proper accounting procedures are established and accurate financial records are maintained.
- Act as overseer and liaison with appointed Accountant and Auditor on Image Mission financial business.
- Serve on Fund Development sub-committee
Responsibilities & Actions
- Prepare budget for the each fiscal year: 1 April through 31 March, and every 3-5 year budget.
- Oversee and approve monthly finance report and work with Accountant to keep accurate and updated records
- Provide quarterly financial reports at each board meeting, highlighting variances of actual vs budget and areas that need attention by directors.
- Oversee annual audit matters and present to Board for approval
- Investigate and review all finance-related contracts with outside parties as required and requested.
- Support fund-raising events to ensure proper processes are in place on collection of donations and fund-raising expenses.
- Support grant applications on fund allocation and claims
- Advise Board on matters relating to Image Mission’s finances and fund-raising activities, and document policy and procedures in Finance Manual.