Joining an EMEAR Communications Team for a world-class tech company with the freedom to be based anywhere in Europe.
This isn't a stuffy b2b environment, despite being an enterprise brand. They have world-class work systems, already embracing a 'work anywhere' mindset, using the remote-working technology they're famous for having invented.
You'll join a modern and exciting comms team within an organisation that loves Comms They're heavily into content production of any kind and love to embrace digital and social.
This role can be based anywhere in the region.
Development and delivery of an integrated communication plan (strategy and content (messaging platform) and execution through channels) in support of the company business objectives
- Provide external communications on behalf of the business, including messaging documents, presentations, keynotes, videos, podcasts, blogs and other social media content, for audiences including customers, partners, press, etc.
- Provide internal communications on behalf of the business, including written announcements, Q&A, messaging documents, presentations, videos, blogs and other social media content.
- Research, manage and support speaking opportunities
- Prepare and/or organize briefing materials as needed for industry events, media/analyst meetings
- Prepare executive platform on an annual basis if required
- Track and report on communication success metrics
- Exceptional content creation, writing and storytelling skills
- Communications professional in B2B sector
- Experience managing the complexities of a highly matrixed organisation
- Experience in giving counsel and guidance to executives
- Needs to have credibility and presence with senior management
- Self-motivated with ability to manage areas of responsibility with minimum supervision and guidance
- Ability to work as part of a regional and global team
- Ability to exercise discretion when presented with sensitive information or confidential issues
- Flexibility and adaptive to change
- Ability to work on a project basis, ability to manage multiple projects simultaneously
33 Talent is your integrated HR partner providing bespoke recruitment, HR consultancy and coaching services into digital, data and communications across APAC and the rest of the world.
When you put people first, amazing things happen. We’re empowering people to thrive by helping employers hire, engage and unleash the best fits for their business. Please get in touch or feel free to make referrals to firstname.lastname@example.org - we'd love to hear from you!
33 Talent Singapore Private Limited
CEI Number: Katie-Jo Green - R1441403
EA License Number: 13C6298