This agency is a strategic corporate communications advisory firm that provides clients across the globe with expert counsel, helping them to build and protect their reputations with all stakeholders. They have a team of driven and strong consultants with a diverse range of experiences and skillsets.
- Develop and manage client relationships at all levels including the C-suite
- Be a trusted advisor to the clients through the delivery of consistently top-quality advice and seamless client experience
- Oversee the day to day management of accounts, and identify opportunities for additional value add
- Build and maintain comprehensive networks within the relevant media and other business communities
- Contribute to the development of new business from identification of targets through to delivering new business pitches
- Manage client teams, ensuring the correct resourcing of your accounts and to maintain the optimum profitability of your accounts
- Nurture more junior members of the team to support their continued professional growth
- Minimum 10 years of public relations and corporate communications experience
- Proven track record in business development
- Strong team management and people development skills
- Strong network of media contacts, locally and regionally
- Experience with digital marketing will be preferred
- A good command of written and spoken Chinese is a plus
- Broad knowledge of the financial and corporate markets
- Good attention to detail and strong analytical skills
33 Talent is your integrated HR partner providing bespoke recruitment, HR consultancy and coaching services into digital, data and communications across APAC and the rest of the world.
When you put people first, amazing things happen. We’re empowering people to thrive by helping employers hire, engage and unleash the best fits for their business. Please get in touch or feel free to make referrals to email@example.com - we'd love to hear from you!
33 Talent Singapore Private Limited
CEI Number: Katie-Jo Green - R1441403
EA License Number: 13C6298