Founded in the 90s this agency group has become one the biggest marketing and advertising agencies globally. They continue to pave the way in providing advertising, marketing, and digital media services in more than a hundred countries worldwide.
The Singapore team fosters a strong sense of camaraderie and collaboration. The leadership team encourages new creative ideas and favors innovations be it for their client campaigns or their own internal process.
They service over 5,000 client accounts globally and the team works with global, regional, and local brands here in Singapore.
So what is it for you?
- You will get global exposure, knowledge, and skills
- You will work with bold and creative colleagues in Singapore and other parts of the globe
- You will have the opportunity to work with a broad range of clients
Working with the Director of Operations, your main responsibility is to manage a team of 4 Managers/ Senior Managers leading the media operation and governance functions for a portfolio of clients including a luxury fashion brand, a multinational beverage company, and other regional accounts. You are expected to deliver high-quality client services to ensure that excellent supervision and governance are held in accordance with Global standards while depicting regional requirements. Each Senior Manager/ Manager is leading a team of 2-3 ad ops executives in Singapore and across the APAC market
You are also expected to:
- Support the Media Ops Director/leads in realizing the media ops organization's vision and driving rapid process development and innovation.
- Lead and collaborate with local market teams to enhance communication, collaboration, and feedback channels, while also shaping the ad/mar tech evolution for client brands.
- Provide expertise in data sources and governance solutions to ensure visibility into reputation, brand, financial, efficiency, and execution requirements.
- Inspire, train, and guide direct and indirect reports, ensuring timely delivery of critical Media Ops initiatives and effective client communications.
- Maintain accountability for data quality, operational KPIs, team collaboration, and resource utilization, making recommendations for performance improvements as needed.
The person we are looking for has a proven track record in managing and leading a team. This person could be someone who comes from a Programmatic or Ad Operations background.
We're looking for someone with demonstrable success at market engagement and management of ongoing governance of multiple clients
The applicant will require the following:
- 8-10 years of relevant media experience, with a preference for digital or ad operations proficiency.
- Strong passion for continuous learning.
- Self-motivated and proactive in approach.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office tools (Excel, PowerPoint, Word, etc.).
- Industry knowledge and an understanding of how technology and data benefit clients.
- Agile work approach in a rapidly changing environment.
- Excellent communication skills, including the ability to communicate effectively across diverse technical backgrounds, along with strong analytical and problem-solving capabilities. Experience in digital operations, platform management, or ad technology product development is highly advantageous.
33 Talent is your integrated HR partner providing bespoke recruitment, HR consultancy, and coaching services into digital, data, and communications across APAC and the rest of the world.
When you put people first, amazing things happen. We’re empowering people to thrive by helping employers hire, engage and unleash the best fits for their business. Please get in touch or feel free to make referrals to firstname.lastname@example.org - we'd love to hear from you!
33 Talent Singapore Private Limited
CEI Number: R1325376
EA License Number: 13C6298