They are one of SEA’s largest digital asset exchange, both by trading volume and by number of users. They are a Singapore-based company that enables the buying and selling of diverse recognized and emerging digital currencies. Their platform makes it easy to trade digital currency.
Our client is looking to hire a Digital Marketing Manager to be part of their growing team. This function will be directly reporting to the Business Development Lead based in Singapore. Part of the new product they are developing, they are expecting this role to be at the forefront of driving the growth of its user base by utilizing a variety of digital marketing strategies available including but not limited to CRM management, loyalty programs, affiliate marketing, email marketing and social media marketing.
Other responsibilities would include but would not be limited to:
- Develop, coordinate and manage end-to-end marketing strategies
- Unlock new user growth through loyalty programs, content and e-mail marketing, social media campaigns, and affiliates collaboration to attract and retain new and existing customers
- Manage e-mail marketing programs by optimizing landing pages and do AB testing to grow users from Tokenize ecosystem through user segmentation
- Establish relationships with merchant partners and negotiate partnership deals to drive crypto payment adoption
- Provide market and competitive intelligence to monitor key trends in communities to assist the overall marketing and product strategy
- Managing campaigns across Facebook & LinkedIn ad platforms, while expanding to other platforms such as Twitter and Telegram, or working with 3rd party ad networks where necessary
- Evaluate the impact of marketing programs in achieving key objectives, including impact on lead flow, LTV, and retention
- Proven success in growth marketing within digital agency, Fintech, Technology or MarTech industries
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Data focused – strong analytical skills to make data driven business decisions
- Solid understanding of web metrics and digital analytics tools (e.g. Google Analytics, Facebook Ads Manager)
- Strong understanding of product, tech, and platform and its audience
- Ability and willingness to learn and understand crypto space and product offerings is key. Good understanding of financial investments or trading platforms is a plus
33 Talent is your integrated HR partner providing bespoke recruitment, HR consultancy and coaching services into digital, data and communications across APAC and the rest of the world.
When you put people first, amazing things happen. We’re empowering people to thrive by helping employers hire, engage and unleash the best fits for their business. Please get in touch or feel free to make referrals to firstname.lastname@example.org - we'd love to hear from you!
33 Talent Singapore Private Limited
CEI Number: Diane Dizon - R1325376
EA License Number: 13C6298