They are seeking an exceptional, confident B2B digital manager who will be responsible for managing overall account and team performance relating to client service, quality control and growth on multiple, sizeable pieces of B2B business, to join our Digital team. This high impact role will work across functions and require close interactions with C-level executives and high impact vendor partners.
What you'll be doing
- A blend of B2B consulting, marketing strategy, technical martech, data analytics, project management and working with creatives.
- Leading research, strategy, planning and execution of broad-based B2B marketing and brand positioning programs for demand generation, lead nurturing and conversion – across the B2B marketing suite comprising content (i.e, message houses, webinars, intellectual capital, case studies), channel marketing, ABM, CRM, website marketing, chatbots, email marketing, social media marketing (LinkedIn and LinkedIn executive positioning), analytics, marketing automation, SEO and SEM.
- Managing marketing pipeline generation – from planning to ROI analysis
- Unlocking incremental revenue opportunities, spearheading pitches – overseeing end-to-end from deck planning, execution, pitch strategy and budgeting to client presentation.
- Managing paperwork, contractual agreements and billing requirements with clients and internal stakeholders.
- Lead and mentor junior team members.
- Assisting on B2C digital campaigns where required.
- At least five years of relevant experience in B2B digital consulting, marketing. B2B and B2C digital campaign management, integrated campaign management, digital media, digital consulting, etc so as to execute responsibilities as listed above
- Proven track record in demand generation, lead nurturing, conversions and optimizing B2B campaigns.
- Application and robust knowledge of the following:
- Google Analytics 360
- Google Optimize
- Google Ads
- Adobe campaign manager
- Exceptional organizational and project management skills, attention to detail, with an ability to manage a spectrum of large to small projects, teams, and multi-task on high-impact accounts, delegate and manage assignments and accurately evaluate juniors’ work.
- Proactive mentality with curiosity and desire to pick up category knowledge, stay updated on trends, competitor activity and latest innovations.
- Dynamic, motivating, and entrepreneurial-minded with strong financial and business acumen
- Excellent communication skills – strong written and oral communication skills
- Bachelor’s degree in a relevant field from an accredited college or university with domain knowledge in digital transformation and enterprise technology (Cloud computing, Cybersecurity, Enterprise Networking, IoT, AI) highly preferred.
33 Talent is your integrated HR partner providing bespoke recruitment, HR consultancy and coaching services into digital, data and communications across APAC and the rest of the world.
When you put people first, amazing things happen. We’re empowering people to thrive by helping employers hire, engage and unleash the best fits for their business. Please get in touch or feel free to make referrals to firstname.lastname@example.org - we'd love to hear from you!
33 Talent Singapore Private Limited
CEI Number: Rina Lee - R1104286
EA License Number: 13C6298