Award-Winning luxury tequila brand looking for an experienced, excel-savvy Demand & Supply Planning Analyst, to join the team, and help optimise their operations.
Based in Singapore, this role is responsible for demand and supply planning for all of International Markets, with the biggest region currently being Asia.
Own the supply and demand planning processes in full alignment of business stakeholders setup, drive and execute relevant workflows to ensure necessary internal and external business insights are incorporated into the demand plan and thrive for continuous improvement to achieve overall supply chain efficiency.
- Lead and drive the demand planning and forecasting process to ensure business demands are communicated accurately and timely to stakeholders
- Work collaboratively with Sales and Finance team to align on forecast assumptions and to incorporate business intelligence, commercial strategy and promotion plan into the demand plan as needed
- Manage statistical forecast in the Demand Planning system with appropriate algorithms or models
- Lead and conduct Demand Review on a regular basis with Sales and Finance team
- Collect and analyse Depletions Data from Customers to identify trends and opportunities
- Compile and consolidate demand projections to Distillery team for inventory and supply planning
- Compile and consolidate demand projections to Finance team for budgeting and financial estimates
- Proactively manage and coordinate day-to-day demand changes to minimise any detrimental impact on the operation
- Actively participate in NPD processes to verify projected volumes, timings, customer allocations, etc. prior to any projects going live
Supply Planning and Inventory Management
- Lead and drive the stock planning and replenishment of Bonded warehouses (Singapore and Netherlands) and customers to ensure optimal product availability to support demand
- Manage and coordinate communication and activities with all in market Distributors relating to product supply
- Monitor slow moving, aging and any inventory issues and effectively follow-up with relevant stakeholders to minimise over-stock and obsolescence
- Manage and drive collaborative relationships and processes with key customers and market distributors to develop joint-forecasting plans to ensure customer insights are articulated
- Support and collaborate with Sales team in planning meetings with customers
- Develop and update demand and planning policies and procedures to benchmark industry best practice
- Provide education to internal/external stakeholders to ensure planning related obligations and disciplines are understood and met
- Are a degree holder or above in Business Administration, Management, Logistics, Supply Chain Management or related disciplines
- Have 5+ years relevant working experience in business or supply chain planning
- Have Solid understanding and exposure in S&OP processes and tools
- Demonstrated strong aptitude in data analysis, root causes identification and problem solving
- Are able to comprehend business requirements and translate into tactics to move forward
- Have exceptional written/verbal communication and interpersonal skills & high proficiency in MS office applications, Excel, statistical and BI tools;
- Strong problem solver, Think out of the box, deal with ambiguity
- Have worked previously in FMCG industry
- Fluent in English
- Chinese and Other Asian languages a plus
- Willingness to travel about 10-15% of time
33 Talent is your integrated HR partner providing bespoke recruitment, HR consultancy and coaching services into digital, data and communications across APAC and the rest of the world.
When you put people first, amazing things happen. We’re empowering people to thrive by helping employers hire, engage and unleash the best fits for their business. Please get in touch or feel free to make referrals to email@example.com - we'd love to hear from you!
33 Talent Singapore Private Limited
CEI Number: Felicia Madsen - R22111576
EA Licence Number: 13C6298