A global communications agency, Inspired by People. They have built a fun and nurturing culture that we are proud of.
The Singapore office and Asia-Pacific hub are on the lookout for an incredibly talented Creative Strategy Director, their first, to help us take our creative thinking and outcomes to the next level.
They will be inspired by the opportunity to be one of our pioneering creative dedicated team members, working as part of our leadership team to establish and grow a more formal creative offer for the team and client partners.
As the first creative dedicated hire and part of the agency leadership team, the successful candidate will build upon their current knowledge of the regional healthcare communications environment.
They will play the lead role in developing and bringing to life a more formal creative approach to our work across all team members, and to the creative value that they offer to client partners.
More specifically, here's what the successful candidate will be doing:
- Playing an active role in the Singapore and APAC leadership teams.
- Anyone joining this agency is expected to go out of their way to contribute to their agency being a motivating and supportive workplace for all team members.
- Leading the development of exciting, strategically-on-point, and original creative concepts for existing client partners and new business briefs.
- Overseeing art direction, whether working with internal or external agency support, to ensure quality, strategic alignment, style, and tone that is second-to-none.
- Integrating themselves within the agency's broader global creative network, to ensure we can maximise learnings and efficiencies wherever possible.
- Interacting with clients across our portfolio as warranted, to help bring ideas to life.
- Working with the Singapore and APAC leadership team to ultimately build out a creative team of different specialities that will ensure the strongest possible creative offer.
The successful candidate is likely already working as a Creative Director in an agency.
Some healthcare experience would be beneficial, but with experience in other sectors to draw from too.
33 Talent is your integrated HR partner providing bespoke recruitment, HR consultancy and coaching services into digital, data and communications across APAC and the rest of the world.
When you put people first, amazing things happen. We’re empowering people to thrive by helping employers hire, engage and unleash the best fits for their business. Please get in touch or feel free to make referrals to firstname.lastname@example.org - we'd love to hear from you!
33 Talent Singapore Private Limited
CEI Number: Katie-Jo Green - R1441403
EA License Number: 13C6298