These corporate communications and capital markets specialists have established themselves as the 'go-to' agency for M&As and investor relations in Singapore. The other half of their business is corporate communications with a long-standing client list including the likes of multinational banks and insurance companies.
They are part of a global network yet with the culture of an independent agency. Most impressively, they have a particularly high employee retention rate as a result of their strong and stable leadership team.
We are looking to speak with digitally savvy Corp Communications consultants with 3-7 years of experience
- Play a key role in client account servicing teams, advising on and delivering communications strategies, traditional and digital media campaigns, content and solutions
- Develop a deep understanding and knowledge of specific industry sectors, so as to be well-positioned to advise clients in these industries on communications initiatives
- Play a key role in developing new business, such as in presentation development, brainstorming and pitching
- Leverage digital listening, measurement and analytics tools to help amplify client communications initiatives using digital channels and platforms, as well as to assess the effectiveness of these initiatives
- Stay up-to-date with the latest developments in digital communications, and help develop the local team’s capabilities
- Develop a strong network of digital and technology partners
- Minimum 3 years of experience in corporate communications, digital communications, data analytics or other relevant areas
- Degree or diploma in communications, journalism, public relations, marketing, analytics or related disciplines
• Strategic thinker with a desire to apply existing knowledge and skills to new areas
• Self-starter with a high degree of resourcefulness
• Proven team player with a positive attitude
• Strong project management skills with high level of attention to detail
• Impeccable language and interpersonal skills
• Interest in how business and financial markets work
33 Talent is your integrated HR partner providing bespoke recruitment, HR consultancy and coaching services into digital, data and communications across APAC and the rest of the world.
When you put people first, amazing things happen. We’re empowering people to thrive by helping employers hire, engage and unleash the best fits for their business. Please get in touch or feel free to make referrals to email@example.com - we'd love to hear from you!
33 Talent Singapore Private Limited
EA License Number 13C6298
EA Personnel: Amanda Vanderkolk - R1550865