This communications agency is part of a global network with the culture of an independent agency. They have a particularly high employee retention rate as a result of their strong and stable leadership team, as well as generous benefits.
The is will be a Consultant-level role, dependent on experience. This agency operates in a flat structure which will allow all members of the team to work alongside more senior members of the team and gain valuable experience.
Regardless of the level, this role will be both hands-on and client-facing. Content creation, media relations, and account management will all be part of your responsibilities.
- 2-5 years of working in a communications agency
- A corporate or financial comms background
- Understanding of public relations, or experience within the industry and/or investor relations
- Demonstrate high levels of efficiency
- Strong communications skills, particularly writing skills
- Experience working in the Singapore market is essential
33 Talent specialises in Big Data, Digital and Communications recruitment and talent management across Europe and the APAC region. Our clients include Lenovo, AMEX, SingTel, The Body Shop, Amobee, SAP, WPP Group, McCann Worldgroup, IPG and numerous other corporate, agency and network clients. Please get in touch or feel free to make referrals to firstname.lastname@example.org We'd love to hear from you!
33 Talent Singapore Private Limited
EA License Number 13C6298
EA Personnel: Candice Au Eong - R1877567