With an impressive portfolio of clients, this VC is working with early-stage businesses instrumental in building the tech ecosystem in Singapore.
The Communications Manager will work closely with the team to build brand and community engagement programs, across the different regional markets.
This is an opportunity for a self-driven communications and marketing professional at a leading venture capital firm investing in the best entrepreneurs building the next iconic companies in their industries.
In this role, you’ll work closely with the founding partners, the investment team and portfolio companies on strategy, planning and execution. You will also develop and expand your marketing and communications skills (brand building, media relations, content development, marketing events).
- Bachelor’s degree at a minimum
- At least 3-4 years of experience in agency and/or in-house communications and marketing; some agency experience preferred
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Project management experience including campaigns, large events and key programs
- Self-motivated, autonomous, a team player, mature, ability to mono-task, planning and organization
- Proven media relations experience and existing relationships with key media a plus
- Strong experience working with Illustrator, PowerPoint and/or Keynote a plus
33 Talent specialises in Big Data, Digital and Communications recruitment and talent management across Europe and the APAC region. Our clients include Lenovo, AMEX, SingTel, The Body Shop, Amobee, SAP, WPP Group, McCann Worldgroup, IPG and numerous other corporate, agency and network clients. Please get in touch or feel free to make referrals to email@example.com We'd love to hear from you!
33 Talent Singapore Private Limited
EA License Number 13C6298
EA Personnel: Candice Au Eong, R1877567