A global consulting firm specializing in health services for MNCs.
With an aim to drive better adopters, differentiation, and employee appreciation for your clients, you will be responsible for creating and delivering consulting solutions across all industries, primarily in technology, finance, and government.
Your key responsibilities will be to position services at a regional and local level - from identification of opportunities, market readiness, brand and profile building, sales, training, and support of local teams.
You will create an external value proposition, focusing on strategy and innovation. This role will work with an existing team that is working in an energetic and dynamic culture. They are positive and enthusiastic with a high level of engagement.
Applicant must have:
- 8+ years of experience in corporate communications.
- Significant experience in internal communications(employee branding, change management, M&As etc).
- An innovator, a strong strategist with business acumen.
- Fast-paced and campaign-driven with an entrepreneurial flair.
- An ethical leader
- Professionally courageous and influential
- Value people and work inclusively
- Commercially driven
- Issues focused
- a situational decision-making
33 Talent is your integrated HR partner providing bespoke recruitment, HR consultancy and coaching services into digital, data and communications across APAC and the rest of the world.
When you put people first, amazing things happen. We’re empowering people to thrive by helping employers hire, engage and unleash the best fits for their business. Please get in touch or feel free to make referrals to firstname.lastname@example.org - we'd love to hear from you!
33 Talent Singapore Private Limited
CEI Number: Katie-Jo Green - R1441403
EA License Number: 13C6298