With an impressive range of companies, this VC is working with early-stage businesses instrumental in building the tech ecosystem.
The Communications and Marketing Associate will work closely with the team to build brand and community engagement programs, across the different regional markets.
This is an opportunity for a self-driven communications and marketing professional at a leading venture capital firm investing in the best entrepreneurs building the next iconic companies in their industries.
Reporting to the Head of Marcomms, you’ll also work closely with the founding partners, investment arm and portfolio companies on strategy, planning and execution. You will also get to develop and expand your marketing and communications skills (brand building, media relations, content development, marketing events, digital marketing etc).
- Bachelor’s degree at a minimum
- 3-5 years of experience in agency and/or in-house communications and marketing
- Digital marketing and/or content marketing experience will be a plus
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Project management experience including campaigns, large events and key programs
- Self-motivated, autonomous, a team player, mature, ability to mono-task, planning and organization
- Proven media relations experience and existing relationships with key media a plus
- Strong experience working with Illustrator, PowerPoint and/or Keynote a plus
33 Talent is your integrated HR partner providing bespoke recruitment, HR consultancy and coaching services into digital, data and communications across APAC and the rest of the world.
When you put people first, amazing things happen. We’re empowering people to thrive by helping employers hire, engage and unleash the best fits for their business. Please get in touch or feel free to make referrals to email@example.com - we'd love to hear from you!
33 Talent Singapore Private Limited
CEI Number: Katie-Jo Green - R1441403
EA License Number: 13C6298