A venture capital firm made up of highly successful entrepreneurs which invests in entrepreneurial tech startups in Singapore and the region.
With an impressive range of companies, this VC is working with early-stage businesses instrumental in building the tech ecosystem.
- Work with the communications and marketing team on strategy, planning and execution
- Manage content strategy and management – develop content strategy and work closely with our content team to develop thought leadership for the firm
- Manage marketing events – design, produce and manage events including media events, portfolio workshops, and networking receptions
- Manage media program – build and maintain relationships with key media – in addition to preparing background materials on meetings and interviews for spokespeople
- Drive speaking engagements – vet and respond to external speaking inquiries, support on speaker prep, and invite speakers as needed
- Manage database, reporting and lists – including portfolio, media and other relevant networks
- At least 3-4 years of experience in agency and/or in-house communications and marketing; some agency experience is preferred. Experience working in a tech company is helpful.
- Bachelor’s degree
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills and strong interpersonal skills.
- Project management experience including campaigns, large events and key programs
- Entrepreneurial mindset: self-starter who is proactive, takes initiative and a team player.
- Ability to mono-task, strong planning and organization skills.
- Proven media relations experience and existing relationships with key media a plus
- Expertise with Illustrator, PowerPoint and/or Keynote a plus
- A get-it-done attitude, grit, and resilience. A sense of humour and the ability to see the silver lining when the going gets tough is always appreciated in our team.
33 Talent is your integrated HR partner providing bespoke recruitment, HR consultancy and coaching services into digital, data and communications across APAC and the rest of the world.
When you put people first, amazing things happen. We’re empowering people to thrive by helping employers hire, engage and unleash the best fits for their business. Please get in touch or feel free to make referrals to email@example.com - we'd love to hear from you!
33 Talent Singapore Private Limited
CEI Number: Kasheef Sasi Abdullah - R2198661
EA License Number: 13C6298