They are an award-winning communications agency, helping the most dynamic challenger technology brands to turn bold ideas into real business outcomes.
Off the back of two years of growth, they’ve quickly established its reputation as Asia Pacific’s leading boutique PR agency, with a fresh approach to client servicing and agency culture.
We’re looking for an experienced and dynamic Client Services Director to help take our expanding business to the next level.
We’re now seeking a proactive, client servicing leader who can lead and expand a diverse portfolio of regional B2B (70%) and B2C (30%) technology clients. Develop and deliver an ambitious and realistic client development strategy.
You'll inspire, develop and lead the team from the front to deliver their best work for clients; and embrace smart and elegant processes to manage a profitable, efficient client services team.
- At least 10 years of experience managing regional or global tech accounts.
- A strong understanding of running profitable accounts, with a keen eye for numbers,
- A seasoned advisor, able to present complex integrated communications strategies, proposals and recommendations with confidence, analytical thinking and gravitas.
- Someone passionate about mentorship and learning and development.
- A willing brand ambassador, supporting our external marketing efforts and representing the company at events and networking opportunities with the intention of building the agencies reputation, talent pool and commercial pipeline.
- Someone who can devise and implement quality control processes and standards as it relates to the production of work, client and resource management.
- An analytical thinker, able to report on client performance, profitability and team resource, and propose steps to address challenges and capitalise on opportunities.
- A natural client relationship builder, able to cultivate and grow partnerships with clients, partners and stakeholders.
- A mature and collaborative senior team member, able to create and present internal reports, and discuss challenges and solutions in an inclusive, considered and collaborative manner.
- Proactive interest in evolving agency thinking & practices to forge a high-performing team with wellbeing and culture at our core.
- Someone who has ideally from an agency that has been a key player through a transformative phase of growth.
33 Talent is your integrated HR partner providing bespoke recruitment, HR consultancy and coaching services into digital, data and communications across APAC and the rest of the world.
When you put people first, amazing things happen. We’re empowering people to thrive by helping employers hire, engage and unleash the best fits for their business. Please get in touch or feel free to make referrals to email@example.com - we'd love to hear from you!
33 Talent Singapore Private Limited
CEI Number: Katie-Jo Green - R1441403
EA License Number: 13C6298