- Manage the client engagement, contract deliverables and planning whilst delivering reports, insights and strategic guidance
- Target new client prospects in the market and develop these into viable sales opportunities, thus helping to create new projects for our Delivery team to service.
- Partnering with the Business Owner and Head of Business Operations you will translate the client’s requirements into a comprehensive project plan which you will own
- Provide clarity and visibility for the internal teams to ensure all milestones are understood and achieved
- Understand the client’s landscape and potential problems to solve, while anticipating, addressing and escalating any client issues to
ensure the client and the management team are aware.
- Forge strong client relationships to promote the company's value across their business.
- Establish yourself as a recognised Business Partner and Sales Lead with an in-depth knowledge of your client’s business utilising your strong commercial and prior sales experience to expand and grow opportunities with new and existing clients
- At least 5+ years experience in a Key Account Management or Business Development is essential and preferably across a Digital domain
- Ideal experience would be 3+ years exposure in a consulting firm, publisher or media buying agency
- Prior sales-related/commercially focused experience is essential to success in this role
- A distinct advantage to the role would be past exposure to digital marketing with a solid understanding of interactive marketing channels (search, online media, website development, etc.) and brand marketing principles.
- Knowledge of the main channels of online acquisition: search engines (SEO, SEM, bid-management tools), display, email marketing, e-commerce, social media (Facebook, Twitter, YouTube, etc..) AdExchange, mobile Internet, smartphones applications or tablets, etc.
- Excellent verbal, written and visualization skills are a must. Able to create, concise, professional documents and comfortable presenting analysis and insights to stakeholders and clients at all levels.
- Strong work ethic with the ability to adapt to the situation; flexible and nimble in terms of work planning and able to think on your feet to resolve issues.
- A capable brand ambassador. An energetic self-starter, excited about the opportunity to make this role their own.
- A team player with a proven track record engaging cross-functional teams to go above and beyond.
- A ‘can do’ work ethic and enthusiasm for continuous learning in the digital space
33 Talent is your integrated HR partner providing bespoke recruitment, HR consultancy and coaching services into digital, data and communications across APAC and the rest of the world.
When you put people first, amazing things happen. We’re empowering people to thrive by helping employers hire, engage and unleash the best fits for their business. Please get in touch or feel free to make referrals to firstname.lastname@example.org - we'd love to hear from you!
33 Talent Singapore Private Limited
CEI Number: Prerna Agarwal - R1330697
EA License Number: 13C6298