The Singapore office is searching for their next Business Analyst. You will be part of an agile team working throughout the entire software lifecycle and will be working very closely with product owners and designers to ensure development teams have all necessary inputs to deliver efficiently, smoothly on budget and on time. You’ll progress to become an expert on their platforms.
Do you have what it takes?
- With at least 2-6 years working within a Business Analyst or Technical Business Analyst capacity you understand the ins and outs of the day to day and are eager to take deep dive into the future of the industry with innovation and technology
- You will bring with you your background insurance or finance industry, ideally within digital transformation or technology focused teams. Although other backgrounds will be considered
- Don’t go chasing waterfalls - this is an Agile environment and you must have a clear understanding of all typical agile events, deliverables and tools
- Continuous collaboration and communication is the key to success - working with the delivery teams you will stay close to the technology to fill the gap in the insurance and finance industry
- A keen eye for detail - you are quick to recognise gaps, errors and improvements and can ensure all output is of high quality
- Your background in User Acceptance Testing (UAT) will be much appreciated here
- Time management is the key to success - you understand the need to prioritize according to business value and issue severity and can work towards strict and quick deadlines
- Working directly with clients from executive to C-suite you can confidently work with clients to ensure smooth platform rollouts and participate to activities such as gap analysis, platform setup or training
- You are as comfortable facilitating business analysis sessions with client stakeholders as identifying, defining and confirming requirements/user stories
- Work with team leads to efficiently run agile delivery activities. You will maintain a detailed understanding of the backlog and contribute to ensure all required information are available for efficient delivery, on time and on budget
- Support operations when required for troubleshooting issues raised by live customers
- You are able to work as confidently across engineering teams as you are with commercial and delivery teams
- You are confident with Jira, Confluence and core insurance platforms
- You fly by the seat of your pants and look cool doing it – You can keep a cool head, think on the spot and are a natural problem solver whether working internally or externally from engineering to C-Suite.
- A self-starter, an idea generator and a smooth executor - You are able to identify, create and execute. No egos here, just results.
- Team first - You can pull yourself and the team from the lows, and also celebrate with the best of them on the biggest wins.
- Simplicity from perceived complexity - You are a natural problem solver with a knack for identifying solutions in a creative and actionable structure.
- You thrive in a collaborative, open and energetic working environment - Your ideas will be heard, your strengths will be exemplified and your areas of improvement will be addressed.
- Domain is the name of the game - You have a good understanding in insurance and might even have professional experience in the domain.
33 Talent is your integrated HR partner providing bespoke recruitment, HR consultancy and coaching services into digital, data and communications across APAC and the rest of the world.
When you put people first, amazing things happen. We’re empowering people to thrive by helping employers hire, engage and unleash the best fits for their business. Please get in touch or feel free to make referrals to firstname.lastname@example.org - we'd love to hear from you!
33 Talent Singapore Private Limited
CEI Number: April Shepherd - EA: R1436719
EA License Number: 13C6298