At 33 Talent we provide analyst support services to clients. This role will include supporting a Services Sales and Marketing Team in preparing for management reviews, business analysis and supporting the growth of a Services Sales business.
You will need to:
- Work closely with Senior stakeholders in providing data analysis to support overall direction and strategy for a Services business.
- Support Services Sales forecasting, planning, and budgeting tool development
- Monitor a sales pipeline and highlights risks and opportunities.
- Provides data driven analysis and advices to the stakeholders in Services Sales and its operations through generation of reports and dashboards.
- Proactively monitor and strives to maintain high levels of quality, accuracy and process consistency in Services Sales planning and reporting efforts.
- Monitor the accuracy and efficient distribution of reports and other intelligence essential to Services Sales. Recommends revisions to existing reports and develops new reports/analyses as required.
- Collaborate extensively with cross-functional teams including finance, IT, compensation team, hardware and services business leaders and business development managers.
- Minimum 3 years of relevant working experience in business analysis, reporting, management consulting or finance within the IT/Services/Software industry.
- Relevant Master's degree in Business / Accountancy / Financial Analysis.
- Strong Knowledge of data processing using Python/R
- Application of Machine learning methods such as Neural Network, GBM, XGboost in previous projects.
- Strong Knowledge of Dax programming and Power BI visualization
- Self-directed, hands-on, motivated with high degree of commitment to meeting deadlines, targets, and objectives.
- Ability to quickly comprehend business requirements and define and manage the tactical plan necessary to meet them.
- Keen in data analysis, financial modeling to provide meaningful results to assist in management decision making.
- Able to work independently and proactively define work priorities.
- A team player who has proven business acumen.
- Ability to converse in Mandarin is preferred as many stakeholders are based in China.
- Advanced Excel and PowerPoint skills is mandatory (experience with macros and charting is highly desired).
- SAP R/3 ECC, Dynamics 365, PBI, SQL, Qlik sense, Hyperion skills is mandatory.
- Proficiency in SharePoint and Teams is preferred.
33 Talent is your integrated HR partner providing bespoke recruitment, HR consultancy and coaching services into digital, data and communications across APAC and the rest of the world.
When you put people first, amazing things happen. We’re empowering people to thrive by helping employers hire, engage and unleash the best fits for their business. Please get in touch or feel free to make referrals to firstname.lastname@example.org - we'd love to hear from you!
33 Talent Singapore Private Limited
CEI Number: Kenny Ho Yew Hon R1987518
EA License Number: 13C6298