Our client is a publicly listed technology company that is recognized globally as a fast-growing independent media-buying platform. They are revolutionizing the way marketers reach their global audiences with data-driven digital advertising across a multitude of channels and environments, from Video and Display to Audio, Connected TV & Digital Out Of Home. With more than 2000 people globally, they have a presence in over 20, representing the open internet and aiming at making it a better place for everyone.
- Tight-knit culture ● Collaborative ● Impactful work
As an Associate Programmatic Manager, you will be reporting to the Associate Programmatic Director based in Singapore. You will also be expected to work closely with clients to proactively advise on optimization strategies to help improve campaign pacing and performance. You will also be responsible for providing mid - and post-campaign data analytics and presenting those findings top clients.
Other responsibilities include (but are not limited to)
- Collaborate with AMs and Sales teams to provide support to clients, including onboarding, optimization training, and product updates
- Clearly identify, communicate, and offer solutions for problems, spend blockers, and future threats or opportunities. Escalating challenges appropriately.
- Be actively involved in helping to develop trading best practices and seek to share this knowledge with the wider team.
- Start taking the lead on delivering to clients and needless day-to-day direction
The ideal candidate is experienced in Programmatic Trading in Ad Tech / Agency / Brand / Publisher environments with strong analytical and client servicing skills.
- Prior experience in a digital advertising field (1-3 years ideal) ideally across display, social, programmatic, or search.
- Advanced skills in analyzing and interpreting large data sets to spot trends and produce meaningful insight.
- BA Hons/or equivalent in Mathematics, a Social Science, or Computing
- Demonstrate an analytical and data-driven approach – with strong problem solving and attention to detail.
- A competent user of Microsoft Office – ability to build pivot tables, format data sets, and generate graphs in Excel
- Strong written and verbal communication skills; ability to confidently articulate complex problems and propose solutions.
33 Talent is your integrated HR partner providing bespoke recruitment, HR consultancy, and coaching services in digital, data, and communications across APAC and the rest of the world. When you put people first, amazing things happen. We’re empowering people to thrive by helping employers hire, engage, and unleash the best fits for their business. Please get in touch or feel free to make referrals to email@example.com - we'd love to hear from you!
33 Talent Singapore Private Limited
CEI Number: Diane Dizon - R1325376
EA License Number: 13C6298