A global creative production hub co-creating boundary-breaking video content with diverse filmmakers, for clients with a global perspective.
The Associate Creative Director role will be divided between crafting pitches for prospective creative productions (30%), managing the quality of existing projects (40%), and project management of selected campaigns (20%). As a champion of online content creation, there is also an element of conceptualising creative content (10%).
- Minimum 7-8 years of relevant experience in an agency setting
- Ability develop creative concepts for incoming video content briefs
- Be comfortable with pitching ideas, explaining process, and attending brainstorms with clients
- Excellent consulting skills with proven experience in guiding clients along a creative journey
- Take responsibility for the creative quality control of the end to end process; the shoot treatment and the post production process
- Assess and determine where community partners need more (or less) support creatively and communicate to the team so expectations and processes are internally aligned
- Natural curiosity, creative thinking and problem solving
- Self-motivation and self-drive
33 Talent is your integrated HR partner providing bespoke recruitment, HR consultancy and coaching services into digital, data and communications across APAC and the rest of the world.
When you put people first, amazing things happen. We’re empowering people to thrive by helping employers hire, engage and unleash the best fits for their business. Please get in touch or feel free to make referrals to firstname.lastname@example.org - we'd love to hear from you!
33 Talent Singapore Private Limited
CEI Number: Felicia Madsen - R22111576
EA Licence Number: 13C6298