- Build a Customer Centric culture in your region and be an advocate for driving exceptional customer experiences and impact across the entire Customer Success Organisation that includes Onboarding, Implementation, Customer Success Management, Customer Support & Success Services.
- Work closely with your Customer Success & team to develop methods, frameworks, guides, performance assessments and improvement plans.
- Grow & develop skills, efficiency, effectiveness and capability across the Customer Success organisation.
- Be an inspiring leader and facilitate cross functional projects & share across the organisation to ensure continual evolution & uplift of group capabilities.
- Work on complex problems and issues of diverse scope where an in- depth understanding and evaluation of factors, including business dynamics, are required to formulate creative solutions.
- Assess challenges on projects / initiatives and mobilise immediate and extended team members to take action, actively addressing issues before they arise.
- Be a credible, leading voice of the region when working with cross-functional partners to design, develop and execute programs.
- Represent your region in key global initiatives, simultaneously develop, manage, prioritise and execute a number of ongoing projects autonomously.
- Take initiative to solve underlying systematic issues that cause recurring problems.
- Establish strong relationship with field teams to drive execution of key programs, change management efforts and solicit feedback along the way.
- 5 - 8+ years of progressive experience in customer success /service experience roles preferably with experience in matrixed IT / SaaS organisations.
- Obsessive focus on driving customer success, and being an authentic and credible advocate for Customer Success.
- Ability to thrive in a rapidly changing, often ambiguous environment, where strong self-direction and independent problem solving is required to succeed.
- Self-motivated, strategic and analytical problem-solver with high levels of initiative, passion and attention to detail.
- An innate business and commercial acumen with a high degree of intellectual curiosity and ability to absorb new concepts quickly.
- Proven track record to think creatively, challenge the status quo, introduce
- new insights and apply innovative solutions.
- Ability to influence through persuasion, negotiation & consensus building.
- Willing to focus and commit with a strong work ethic, self-directed and being highly resourceful.
- Extensive cross-group coordination/collaboration, strong communication, program and project management skills.
33 Talent is your integrated HR partner providing bespoke recruitment, HR consultancy and coaching services into digital, data and communications across APAC and the rest of the world.
When you put people first, amazing things happen. We’re empowering people to thrive by helping employers hire, engage and unleash the best fits for their business. Please get in touch or feel free to make referrals to firstname.lastname@example.org - we'd love to hear from you!
33 Talent Singapore Private Limited
CEI Number: Rina Lee | R1104286
EA License Number: 13C6298