A full-service brand and advertising agency with a focus on the premium and luxury sector. With 6 offices around the globe, Singapore is the regional hub for Asia Pacific and they have some of the most renowned luxury and premium automotive brands as clients.
Our client is looking for a motivated, driven and dynamic Account Manager / Senior Account Manager to be part of a regional team, working on a world-renowned, luxury automotive brand.
This is an agency role with direct involvement in the client's business. The main responsibility will be managing integrated communications campaigns and activities with strategic and creative oversight, while supporting the APAC Regional Marketing team and Retailer Network.
- Initiate, develop and implement strategic marketing campaigns to support key identified business needs.
- Work alongside client team to deliver against marketing and comms roadmap.
- New product launch strategy planning, including management of launch activities at market level.
- Support regional team and retailer network for marketing assets creation and adaptation.
- Assist and manage production of regional campaigns assets, such as film and photoshoots and web/tech builds.
- Support and coordinate with markets to ensure their Marketing activities are brand compliant
- Minimum 4-5 years of agency experience working on regional accounts
- A passion for creative and strategic thinking with a desire to produce great work
- A can-do attitude. You should be a team player who wants to help the whole team to deliver every day, but you're equally reliable doing things independently as well.
- An ability to anticipate problems and head them off before they arise. Proactivity comes naturally to you and is something that you revel in
- A desire to help your clients with their holistic business issues
33 Talent is your integrated HR partner providing bespoke recruitment, HR consultancy and coaching services into digital, data and communications across APAC and the rest of the world.
When you put people first, amazing things happen. We’re empowering people to thrive by helping employers hire, engage and unleash the best fits for their business. Please get in touch or feel free to make referrals to email@example.com - we'd love to hear from you!
33 Talent Singapore Private Limited
CEI Number: Rina Lee - R1104286
EA License Number: 13C6298