This regional PR agency was established in Singapore, servicing clients across Asia Pacific and globally for their PR, content marketing and branding needs. This dynamic team are driving real results for some of the biggest brands in the world.
This highly decorated agency have not only won awards for their work but for the culture that they have created. This is one of the best agencs to work for in the whole region and they are looking for a talented, experienced and personable individual to join our growing clan.
They want people who are equally as enthusiastic about being at the forefront of a new, content-driven phase of PR and marketing, and who can work hard without taking themselves too seriously all at the same time.
Are you an enthusiastic and experienced Public Relations Manager based in Singapore?
In the role, you will be responsible for planning and executing client communications strategies, across integrated content and digital marketing teams. Working closely with the Directors, the ideal candidate will be a confident and articulate individual well-versed in the latest trends and opportunities in the communications industry, having a network of opportunities to tap on in Singapore.
The successful candidate will be contributing to day-to-day client and project management, with a portfolio of consumer and corporate clients across the B2B and B2C space.
The PR Manager will take the lead in proactively managing the agencies top consumer and corporate PR clients, proposing communications strategies while executing them flawlessly alongside a larger team. The successful candidate will also be responsible for managing their accounts profitably, as well as assisting with business development proposals when required.
The candidate needs a solid grasp of the Singapore media landscape with key relationships, and is not afraid to provide sound communications counsel to senior clients.
We are looking for a confident manager with an awesome personality who enjoys working in a fast-paced environment with a vibrant team.
- A minimum of 5 years experience in public relations in Singapore in an agency environment & within the consumer or corporate sector
- A track record in managing PR strategies that drive clients’ business
- Is a confident self-starter, able to drive conversations at the C-suite level
- Solid understanding of the issues and opportunities in the communications industry
- Has an excellent command of the English language
- Is able to work extremely well under pressure
- Has excellent attention to detail
- Has experience managing clients and mentoring junior team members
- Solid understanding of the local media landscape
- Existing relationships with journalists in Singapore
33 Talent is your integrated HR partner providing bespoke recruitment, HR consultancy and coaching services into digital, data and communications across APAC and the rest of the world.
When you put people first, amazing things happen. We’re empowering people to thrive by helping employers hire, engage and unleash the best fits for their business. Please get in touch or feel free to make referrals to email@example.com - we'd love to hear from you!
33 Talent Singapore Private Limited
CEI Number: Katie-Jo Green - R1441403
EA License Number: 13C6298