This is a global agency under new leadership that plans to combine creativity with corporate expertise, to help clients deliver measurable impact at scale. This agency has the goal of becoming the most effective agency in Singapore.
Partnering with their expert marketers and communicators both across Asia and the world, to deliver best-in-class integrated communications support, focused on creating an advantage for their clients across consumer and corporate.
Their global network is industry-leading, with a host of awards and client wins in 2021.
Due to an expanding client portfolio, this agency are looking for a driven, hard-working, and highly organised Account Director to join the growing team.
The successful candidate will be an out-and-out team player, quickly building a strong and trusted rapport with both colleagues and client teams.
They will be a strategic thinker with a detailed knowledge of the regional media landscape, and who is just as comfortable working on strategy as well as media relations.
This skillset should be matched by experience working across a variety of industries as well as services (corporate, consumer, crisis comms, social media, digital).
This role will work closely with the MD and will support in the ideation and delivery of communication activity across a variety of retainer, project, and new business work.
The successful candidate will provide consistency of counsel and approach to all facets of our clients’ business.
Day-to-day responsibilities will include the delivery of creative and strategic planning, best-in-class media relations, project management and the management of junior members of the team.
This is a role for an ambitious and motivated candidate with a proven track record of delivering at the highest level, looking to make their own mark in the industry.
- 8 years’ experience working for a leading PR agency
- A proven track record of getting under the skin of a client’s business, marketplaces, audiences and routes to market
- A confident client-facing consultant, providing thoughtful counsel, regular updates and fulfilling the role of lead day-to-day agency contact for the client
- Strategic and analytical thinker who is able to devise impactful approaches, with the initiative to see a programme through from start to finish
- Has sharp business and communication acumen to quickly determine short- and long-term priorities for self and junior team members to ensure all client needs are met
- Incisive, creative and strategic problem solver with a passion for big integrated ideas
- Exceptional written and verbal communications skills, as well as close attention to detail to support team with content/copy creation and proofing of junior team’s work
- Strong understanding of both traditional and digital communication
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment and able to juggle multiple and changing priorities, working well under pressure. Excellent organisation skills and time management are essential for the role
- Supportive, inspiring and motivational leader
- Personal drive and passion for the industry
- Self-aware and able to adapt personal style and approach to clients and team
- Calm and authoritative in response to issues or crisis
33 Talent is your integrated HR partner providing bespoke recruitment, HR consultancy and coaching services into digital, data and communications across APAC and the rest of the world.
When you put people first, amazing things happen. We’re empowering people to thrive by helping employers hire, engage and unleash the best fits for their business. Please get in touch or feel free to make referrals to email@example.com - we'd love to hear from you!
33 Talent Singapore Private Limited
CEI Number: Katie-Jo Green - R1441403
EA License Number: 13C6298