A business advisory firm who that intersects financial advisory, management consultancy, and PR & Communications to support businesses with critical issues.
This deep-seated consultancy provides data-driven insights and solutions to their global clients, by their global team.
Account Directors produce high-quality advisory documents demonstrating a deep understanding of clients and issues.
You should be regularly providing advice and analysis to clients, and developing an advisory voice informed by research, experience and awareness of market trends and events.
You will manage some key workstreams as well as guiding executives and assistants on the account. A
Account Directors are beginning to develop a network and build relationships with clients, media, advisers, Brunswick colleagues and other stakeholders.
You should work to develop your media-handling skills and have a good understanding of the different sectors and specialist offers and how to connect them with clients as part of our one firm offering.
- Manage development of high-quality client documents, playing a key role in drafting, proofing, editing, and version control.
- Begin to develop an advisory voice informed by research, experience and awareness of market trends and events.
- Guide executives and assistants in effectively supporting accounts.
- Deliver media and market analysis to clients with intelligent insights informed by data, analysis, and experience.
- Work to develop a solid understanding of different sectors and specialist offers.
- 5 years’ communication agency working experience.
- Interest in business critical issues effecting companies operating in, Energy and Resources, Industrials and Infrastructure ,Technology, Finance or Healthcare and Life Sciences sectors.
- Knowledge of the ASEAN corporate communications environment.
- Team player who can work calmly and quickly in high-stress environments.
- Excellent written communications skills including communications materials, research reports and project plans.
- Strong verbal and written English.
33 Talent is your integrated HR partner providing bespoke recruitment, HR consultancy and coaching services into digital, data and communications across APAC and the rest of the world.
When you put people first, amazing things happen. We’re empowering people to thrive by helping employers hire, engage and unleash the best fits for their business. Please get in touch or feel free to make referrals to firstname.lastname@example.org - we'd love to hear from you!
33 Talent Singapore Private Limited
CEI Number: Katie-Jo Green - R1441403
EA License Number: 13C6298