A full-service brand and advertising agency with a focus on the premium and luxury sector. With 6 offices around the globe, Singapore is the regional hub for Asia Pacific and they have some of the most renowned luxury and premium automotive brands as clients.
Our client is looking for a savvy Account Director to work on an iconic luxury brand, and one of their key clients globally.
You will report to directly to the Managing Director, and be part of a collaborative culture working on some very exciting projects. You will be expected to take the operational lead on managing the day-to-day engagement with the regional APAC client. You should be as confident in managing various stakeholders both on the clients side, internally as well as with agency partners. You will also be required to work very closely with the Creative Director and his team internally.
- Minimum 7+ years of creative/digital agency experience working on global and regional brands
- Solid foundation of managing clients and developing senior level client relationships and demonstrable regional account management experience,
- Well-organised, detail-oriented and possess excellent communication skills
- Quick-thinker with good problem solving skills.
- Fluent understanding of digital eco-systems
- Have entrepreneurial spirit and can-do attitude
- A passion for the creative and strategic thinking with a desire to produce great work.
- Able to work with a Strategist on briefs and planning out of campaigns
- Able to engage the creative director and his team to excel the quality of the creative work and also ensure that it is on brand
- Act as brand guardian and ensure that all output is in line with the brand
- Proactivity comes naturally to you and is something that you revel in
- A meticulous and dependant lead for the account who runs and delivers campaigns/content with confidence.
- Demonstrate strong leadership and motivation skills.
- Shows an interest in building on the agency culture.
33 Talent is your integrated HR partner providing bespoke recruitment, HR consultancy and coaching services into digital, data and communications across APAC and the rest of the world.
When you put people first, amazing things happen. We’re empowering people to thrive by helping employers hire, engage and unleash the best fits for their business. Please get in touch or feel free to make referrals to firstname.lastname@example.org - we'd love to hear from you!
33 Talent Singapore Private Limited
CEI Number: Rina Lee - R1104286
EA License Number: 13C6298