An award-winning PR agency that works in a flat structure where everyone gets the opportunity to be client-facing and hands-on regardless of your seniority. With a team of over 30 comms specialists in Singapore, they are able to hone specific expertise across their specialisms.
This independent agency has maintained a fun and "family-feel" culture that understands the value of work-life balance.
As a Senior Social Media Strategist, you will be responsible for developing social media content strategy, delivering strategic counsel and client advisory. In most accounts, you will have the support of an account manager who will assume the client servicing role.
You will be working with and guiding a fun and energetic hybrid bunch of executives across the PR and social media teams to deliver on ideation, copywriting and interesting, creative and captivating content for social media pages. Monitoring user engagement and analysing feedback and providing recommendations on a regular basis will form part of your daily task.
In addition, you will be exposed to supervising social media campaigns and work alongside with the creative team to brainstorm content ideas to meet objectives outlined by the clients
- 6-8 years of work experience in the space of social strategy, involving organic and paid social content (knowledge in digital content and strategy mix would be a bonus)
- Demonstrate the ability to understand integrated digital-social media works
- Able to showcase and articulate his/her knowledge in measurement metrics mapping across client objectives
- Excellent knowledge of research requirements for social media strategy
- Strong ability in working independently without relying on performance team
- Outstanding proofreading and editing skills
- Strong oral and written communication skills
- Have good knowledge of English and copywriting skills
- Good knowledge of paid social media advertising
- Ability to write catchy content
- Excellent ability to manage multiple projects and prioritize them
- In-depth understanding of various social media platforms and their algorithm changes
- Strong organizational and time management skills
- Outstanding brand awareness experience will be preferred
- Sound knowledge of social media scheduling platforms such as Hootsuite, Buffer, and others would be a bonus
- A keen eye for details
33 Talent is your integrated HR partner providing bespoke recruitment, HR consultancy and coaching services into digital, data and communications across APAC and the rest of the world.
When you put people first, amazing things happen. We’re empowering people to thrive by helping employers hire, engage and unleash the best fits for their business. Please get in touch or feel free to make referrals to firstname.lastname@example.org - we'd love to hear from you!
33 Talent Singapore Private Limited
EA License Number: 13C6298