This dynamic and tech-centric boutique agency boasts a strong set of clients, working exclusively on a retained basis. Their clients come from long-standing and prominent brands, primarily in the tech space as well as some consumers.
They offer flexible working arrangements and a holistic culture, providing the opportunity to work, inspire and grow with a dynamic and motivated team of comms professionals. They also strive to deliver consistently high-quality campaigns, evident through the multiple awards clinched over the years.
Due to business growth through new and existing clients, we are looking for more fearless go-getters to join this fun-loving team and imaginative team.
- 1-3 years of experience in communications, preferably with experience in the corporate and/or technology sector
- Experience in local and/or regional media relations
- Strong ability to provide high-quality client service and delivery
- Skilled in managing working relationships with key stakeholders such as media and analysts, as well as clients
- Highly motivated, a self-starter who is able to work independently
- Exceptional communication and presentation skills
- Entrepreneurial and energetic personality
33 Talent is your integrated HR partner providing bespoke recruitment, HR consultancy and coaching services into digital, data and communications across APAC and the rest of the world.
When you put people first, amazing things happen. We’re empowering people to thrive by helping employers hire, engage and unleash the best fits for their business. Please get in touch or feel free to make referrals to email@example.com - we'd love to hear from you!
33 Talent Singapore Private Limited
EA License Number 13C6298
EA Personnel: Kash Sasi CEI: R2198661