We are a cutting-edge digital-social agency that seamlessly integrates creativity and technology to produce innovative campaigns for clients at the local, regional, and global levels.
Their primary focus is on solving business challenges and guiding clients through the dynamic, ever-changing landscape. With a unique design approach, we are committed to creating solutions that not only meet their clients' needs but also push the boundaries of what is possible in the digital world.
Account Director to steward existing key client relationships identify, lead campaigns, foster talent and drive new business growth opportunities. You will be working on a mix of clients across Hospitality, Financial Services and Technology.
Reporting to the Managing Director, the Account Director will be energetic, creative and excited by the opportunity to shape and build an agency that is deeply integrated across the full spectrum of marketing communications. You will be a problem solver and a self-starter while leading a team that will love coming into work every day and will collaborate to deliver award-winning work.
The Singapore office functions as the APAC hub, delivering client success through the collaboration of specialists across Creative, Analytics, Production and Strategy. This is an integrated role with PR at the heart. An exciting opportunity for an Account Director to drive new business and creativity across new and existing clients.
The candidate will be responsible for the development of communication plans in collaboration with others across the business; day-to-day management of client teams and senior client counsel; building and growing client relationships; leading, coaching and developing account teams; new business; team planning; and financial management of client accounts.
- At least 8 to 10 years of relevant experience in Communications preferably at top-tier agencies or client roles
- Proven track record in managing projects with an acute understanding of client budget management and forecasting
- Proven track record of delivering the very best client work, exceeding KPIs
- Experience in preparing new business proposals with superior writing and verbal communications skills
- Stay up to date with emerging technologies and trends and demonstrates an understanding of how they integrate into communications programs
- Understanding of global sector trends, with a focus on Asia / South East Asia region and the ability to draw insights from this understanding to counsel clients
- Experience in creative, channel-neutral thinking that puts the audience first – counselling clients to push boundaries and deliver work with purpose
- Exceptional client relationship management
- Experience working with different skillsets (creatives/planners)
- Strong people management and inspiring leadership skills – be a positive role model for leadership values and behaviours, a strong people advocate and developer of future talent
- Help transform account handlers into Client Strategists who are channel neutral, social by design and grounded in earned
- Able to participate in the development and adoption of new products, services, company IP and thought leadership material.
33 Talent is your integrated HR partner providing bespoke recruitment, HR consultancy and coaching services into digital, data and communications across APAC and the rest of the world.
When you put people first, amazing things happen. We’re empowering people to thrive by helping employers hire, engage and unleash the best fits for their business. Please get in touch or feel free to make referrals to email@example.com - we'd love to hear from you!
33 Talent Singapore Private Limited
CEI Number: Katie-Jo Green - R1441403
EA License Number: 13C6298