Our client is is a PR and communications agency with nine UK offices and a global reach. Their core teams cover consumer brand marketing and corporate reputation management, public affairs, public sector, digital marketing and content creation, crisis support, consultation and stakeholder engagement services
Our global PR and comms agency client is looking for a creative, hard-working and highly organised Social Media Senior Account Executive with a social media agency background to join them, working solely on one of the agency's biggest and most important clients.
The client is a world-leading technology brand, producing high-quality mobile phones and other premium lifestyle products. Your role is to manage the client’s global social media channels, across Facebook, Twitter, YouTube and LinkedIn.
The successful candidate will join a dedicated social media team, with day-to-day responsibilities including management of the global monthly social content calendar, community management for a global audience, management of influencer collaborations, and reporting.
- 2-3 years’ social media experience at an agency or well-known brand, with a focus on community management and social content creation.
- Strong knowledge and confident use of social media platforms (Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, YouTube and LinkedIn).
- Fluency in Mandarin (written and verbal) in order to communicate with the client
- Excellent organisation skills, including time management. Able to multitask and manage multiple deadlines.
- Impeccable attention-to-detail with the ability to spot typos easily and takes absolute pride in the quality of their written work.
- Excellent written skills for creating engaging social media copy.
- Confident use of social media advertising platforms (e.g. Ad Manager) is an advantage.
- Experience in influencer relations/campaign management is an advantage.
- Creative thinker and problem solver.
- Proven ability and experience in research.
- Graduate or equivalent qualification.
33 Talent is your integrated HR partner providing bespoke recruitment, HR consultancy and coaching services into digital, data and communications across APAC and the rest of the world.
When you put people first, amazing things happen. We’re empowering people to thrive by helping employers hire, engage and unleash the best fits for their business. Please get in touch or feel free to make referrals to firstname.lastname@example.org - we'd love to hear from you!
33 Talent Singapore Private Limited
CEI Number: Kasheef Sasi Abdullah - R2198661
EA License Number: 13C6298