Our client is a full service digital marketing agency with over a 1000 talented people across US, Latin America, Europe and Asia.
As a Senior Project Manager, you will be leading the delivery on accounts, working with multi-disciplined internal teams to manage all aspect of digital projects from strategy to execution and final delivery. The projects you will manage range from digital campaigns, platform builds, data analytics, user experience, etc. We are looking for someone with strong digital and operational background.
You will support the overall business growth by ensuring projects are delivered with quality, on time and on budget. You will also work closely with the Account Director to ensure client satisfaction and identify new business opportunities.
Being part of a small but growing team, we need someone who is comfortable working in an entrepreneurial environment, is independent, proactive and adaptable. Other traits like resourcefulness, curiosity and passion are highly desirable.
- Manage cross-channel project process from brief response, strategy development, creative, design, UX, development
- Ability to accurately scope a project, including effort and budget estimations, resourcing, dependencies, deliverables, exclusions, etc.
- Create and maintain project schedules, resource plans, budgets, risk plans, communication plans, etc. that accurately reflect the scope of work but also consider client expectations and business objectives
- Ability to manage simultaneous projects for different clients within budgetary and schedule constraints
- Maintain program level status reporting and individual campaign status reporting both client facing and internally
- Facilitate internal and client meetings and follow-up actions as required
- Aligns the project team to the work to ensure resources are available and present at appropriate times throughout the project lifecycle
- Responsible for maintaining the required level of quality through every step of the delivery process
- 6-8 years of digital project management experience, preferably in the agency space or digital marketing space
- Strong organization and implementation skills
- Familiar with project management framework and tools