- Hands-on work with the team, digging into analyzing data sets and
reviewing external resources, allowing you to identify opportunities and recommendations for clients
- Lead whiteboard sessions, share solution proposals, deliver presentations and run training sessions for colleagues and Clients alike
- Leverage your consultancy know-how and partner with the Business Development Team, qualifying business opportunities using innovative analytics solutions to real business problems
- Mentor junior members on the team
- Work with the team to identify opportunities to drive efficiency and scale
- Advanced working SQL knowledge (Experience with BigQuery or Postgresql preferred)
- Experience working with Cloud Platforms (GCP, AWS or Azure)
- 5 years in Digital Marketing/ Data Analytics Role
- At least 3-5 Years working with analytics and tag management solutions, specifically Adobe and GA suite
- Exposure across Verticals of business that would be deemed ‘digital first’ would be ideal with a clear understanding of the complexities of Digital Customer Journeys
- Google Sheet + App Script or Excel + VBA: 2 years in data manipulation or cleansingStrong working knowledge in BI/Visualisation tools such as Data studio/ Power BI / Tableau
- Strong interest or basic knowledge of programming languages (Python/ R)
- Broad knowledge of the MarTech landscape and expertise in the main channels of online acquisition, related technologies and analytics tools; Advertising (Search Engines, SEO, SEM, Bid-management Tools, AdExchange etc), Marketing (Display, Content, Email etc), Social Media (Facebook, Twitter, YouTube etc), eCommerce.
- Prior experience in consulting is a bonus, to be able to offer clients clear insights into their data with a commercial lens to understand the business impact/opportunities
- A level of Leadership and/or mentorship experience is essential to the success of building and supporting the growth of the Analytics and Delivery team
- Ability to motivate a curious and inquisitive mindset and the skills to foster and grow the talent from within
33 Talent is your integrated HR partner providing bespoke recruitment, HR consultancy and coaching services into digital, data and communications across APAC and the rest of the world.
When you put people first, amazing things happen. We’re empowering people to thrive by helping employers hire, engage and unleash the best fits for their business. Please get in touch or feel free to make referrals to firstname.lastname@example.org - we'd love to hear from you!
33 Talent Singapore Private Limited
CEI Number: Prerna Agarwal - R1330697
EA License Number: 13C6298