Our Client, the worldwide leading provider of software solutions that enable organizations to take the next best action in order to improve customer experience and business results, ensure compliance, fight financial crime, and safeguard people and assets. Their solutions empower organizations to capture, analyze, and apply, in real-time, insights from both structured and unstructured Big Data. This data comes from multiple sources, including phone calls, mobile apps, emails, chat, social media, video, and transactions. It is used by over 25,000 organizations in more than 150 countries, including over 80 of the Fortune 100 companies.
They have three principal areas of activity: Perfecting Customer Experience, Powering Public Safety, and Financial Crime Prevention & Compliance.
Fighting Financial Crime and Ensuring Compliance - They help financial services institutions detect and prevent fraud, manage regulatory compliance, and identify money laundering threats quickly and accurately, protecting them against financial crime, regulatory, and reputational risk. With a holistic, consolidated view across the enterprise and innovative, flexible technology, their solutions provide institutions a clear view of risk, enabling their staff to resolve issues efficiently, and keeping the organization up to speed with a rapidly changing regulatory landscape.
- Perform business analysis to support the deployment of Anti Money Laundering solutions
- Lead/Perform data and quality analysis including data mapping reviews, data validation and remediation, alert validation, and issue impact analysis
- Perform statistical analysis and tune our growing model set
- Evaluate and respond to business and functional requirement requests
- Provide advice and business consultancy on solution design options, impacts of modifications on the existing system, and how to establish and operate related aspects of their business
- Ensure a smooth transition from the sales process to the project
- Ensure all client business objectives are met as identified through the sales process and planned for through the implementation of the solution.
- Provide advice and business consultancy to prospects and customers to gather requirements for product enhancements
- 5 + years as subject matter expert in Banking, Anti Money Laundering, and financial crimes
- 5 + years of Hands-On experience in SQL
- Business operations and risk analysis experience
- Customer-facing experience
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Experience writing detailed specifications
- Team-oriented and yet able to work independently
- Able to thrive in a fast-paced environment and learn quickly
- Ability to travel 20% of the time
- CAMS certification is preferred.