A growing boutique PR agency is looking for a communications specialist to join their team. This agency has global offices spanning three continents, all with deep expertise in protecting and enhancing the reputations of renowned financial services and fintech companies through strategic communication strategies and content.
Reporting to the APAC Director in the Singapore office, this role works across largely financial services and fintech clients in Singapore and Asia. You will work closely with your team to provide PR and integrated communications support across key clients, as well as helping to plan, manage and deliver effective PR campaigns monitoring their success.
- 2+ years of communications experience across PR agencies and/or in-house roles
- Experience with media relations and good understanding of the Asian media landscape, including existing relationships with Singapore based reporters
- Sound knowledge, interest, and acumen in the financial and FinTech sector is highly preferred
- Experience in community management, influencer engagement, and social media campaigns is preferred
- Fluency in English (written and spoken) required. A second, regional language such as Mandarin or Bahasa Malaysia is a bonus
33 Talent is your integrated HR partner providing bespoke recruitment, HR consultancy and coaching services into digital, data and communications across APAC and the rest of the world.
When you put people first, amazing things happen. We’re empowering people to thrive by helping employers hire, engage and unleash the best fits for their business. Please get in touch or feel free to make referrals to firstname.lastname@example.org - we'd love to hear from you!
33 Talent Singapore Private Limited
CEI Number: Katie-Jo Green - R1441403
EA License Number: 13C6298